“Great food, friendly service”
Review of Tonelli's Pizza

Tonelli's Pizza
Ranked #6 of 63 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Great pizza and beer on tap! Kid friendly and open later than most restaurants in the area.

Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

12 of us were here for lunch. Service was better than any place I have ever been. Food was average but not the best. The place was a little loud from the other room. I would go back again.
Jerry Ehrlich from the great city of Philadelphia

Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Thank you for leaving your thoughts, Jerry. We're glad to hear you had an enjoyable experience with us and that you found our service to be so excellent. We appreciate your business and hope you'll join us again in the future. Best, Chip (Owner)

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Everything was overpriced and the restaurant was very noisy - We will not eat here again

Chip R, Owner at Tonelli's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

We're sorry to hear you feel that way, Kathy. We are a family-friendly sports pub, so we encourage our customers to relax and have fun. We charge the same as other pizza places in the area. We appreciate you giving us a try. Best, Chip (Owner)

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Best sandwiches in town if you like Philly Cheese Steak. They also have good salads and other options to choose from, plus a festive and sporty atmosphere. Great for lunch or any other time.

Chip R, Owner at Tonelli's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Thank you for the kind words. We’re so glad to hear you enjoyed your meal with us and are such a fan of our cheesesteaks! Thank you for joining us, and we hope to see you again soon! Best, Chip (Owner)

Reviewed May 16, 2012

My fiance and I have been to Tonelli's many times. The things that make us continue to go back are decent prices, great food, and quick service. The menu has so many different, great-sounding things to try. I'm known for always choosing the same plate at a restaurant, but at Tonelli's I'm always ordering something different and I'm always happy with my meal. My favorite item hands down, though, is the broccoli bites appetizer. Best broccoli bites I've had.
Just last week I went to Tonelli's with coworkers. My one coworker asked for a slice of Hawaiian pizza. The waitress said that wasn't an option that day...but then she said it would be easy enough to make two slices up for my friend. Sure enough-my friend got two slices of Hawaiian pizza.
I'd definitely suggest Tonelli's if you're in the neighborhood. It's a laidback place with great beer, people, and food.

Thank you for sharing your experience. We’re happy to hear we have so many dishes you want to try out and that you enjoy the broccoli bites so much! We’re all about making our customers happy, and we’re proud to go the extra mile to do so. Thank you for visiting, and we hope you will join us again soon. Best, Chip (Owner)