“Yum! Great Pizza”

Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #11 of 63 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Love this place! Food was delicious! Service was great! Just a tad bit pricey but they can get away because the food is good. This place has a unique twist and it is worth the visit. Enjoy!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I had a pizza to go. A little $$$ but top quality product. The restaurant was very clean and pizza flavorful. Will go back again.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stopped in on spur of the moment and pleas try surprised with the wings pizza and beer. Service was good and I would liken this to Burtucci's when the first began. Definitely worth trying, not sure if I would bring small children unless sitting in the outer room.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

had a personal pizza for lunch, it arrived in a pool of juices (soggy crust), but otherwise tasted good. One thing I can't stand is when a server waits hand and foot over one guest, and almost ignores a second, which is pretty much what happened to me. If you can't treat everyone equally, there's something wrong. Yes, she was friendly, but I expect more interaction than asking if everything is OK when I just take my first bite and have a mouthful of food, then being handed a check before being asked if I would like anything else, like desert (the cheesecake looked really good, the couple next to me shared a slice). I'm also wondering why they turned the television behind the bar off, when it was pretty much the only interaction I had with anything there.
4-stars for the food, 2 for the service. sorry, guys, won't come back voluntarily

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Anthony's has excellent lunch pizza options on their menu. They are priced and portioned just right for a quick bite. The service is also very good considering both times I've been have been during the hectic lunch rush. It is a little noisy during the lunch rush so it is a bit hard to conduct business meetings over lunch, but it was a very enjoyable location otherwise.
The decor is very nice as well. There is a bar and also both inside and outside table service. The decor is a step up from your traditional quick stops for lunch. I enjoy Anthony's and I would recommend it to anyone in the area.