Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Welsh Rd.
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$164
SpringHill Suites
$112
$130
$119
All reviewssam's clubsafe areafree wificomfortable bedoatmealnice stayrooms are cleanwalking distancewalmartphiladelphia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Wonderful stay, we were surprised how nice it was. A grocery store, several restaurants and Walmart are within walking distance. The entire staff was very nice and helpful especially Andrea! We loved the coffee in the morning and would recommend anyone stay here.

• Stayed: November 2012
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Welsh Rd., responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you found our hotel and that everything is to your satisfaction. Andrea will be so happy about the nice comments that you made. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

If you are not a work crew member, do not stay here. It's a fine hotel for groups of men who need a place to live over an extended period. This hotel is not at all oriented to families or those traveling as a family. Perhaps some low budget travelers will not mind if there is no shampoo, cream and that the toilet paper and kleenex feel like cardboard, and that cigarette smoke in this "non smoking" hotel filters into your room, or that you can hear men in the adjacent rooms next to and above yours snoring all night. I am serious. Think again before you decide to go low budget on this one. Yes, our room was clean. But it was not worth what we paid for the aggravation of dirty men sitting around the lobby, slouched in chairs, filthy from a hard day's work, and the smell of cigarettes. We received a credit for one of our two rooms because it was obviously full of smoke. The manager continued to tell us she couldn't understand how this could be, yet she could smell it herself and confirmed it. She noted that "sometimes it filters in through the bathroom vent". Well, great. Just what you need after a long day on the road w/ a small child. The person managing the grounds was far too flirty with me, and I am an older woman. I found it very offensive. Obviously I won't be staying at this chain in the future.

Room Tip: If you smoke, you're all set in this non smoking hotel, because obviously they don't do anything about it. Consider that all rooms are smoking.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Welsh Rd., responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay. Please accept my apology. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The rooms are clean. The staff is very friendly especially Andrea she's such a sweet heart. She never seems to get annoyed no matter how many times I lose my room key. I'm very pleased with my stay here.

• Stayed: December 2012
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Welsh Rd., responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm thrilled that the hotel met your needs and that the staff attained it's goal of making you feel like family. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

The PM staff was very helpful, friendly, and cheerful. Andrea was not only this way with me but all her clients of what I overheard. The room was large, clean and quiet. The hotel is off the highway, so a person can open a window without road noise. This also made it a tad bit difficult to locate, the signage on Welsh road is hard to spot, look for entrance just after the "Baby's R US" store. There are plenty of local conveinances, Walmart, CVS, Fresh Foods Market. Delivered food was pretty good too. I would reccomend this particular hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Welsh Rd., responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Over the last six weeks , Andrea's (who works at the front desk) attention to mine and other guest has not gone unnoticed. Andrea worked with me until my problems are resolved and even took an extra step when the power went out because of hurricane sandy. I was completely surprised by how far she will go to satisfy her guest. Andrea is a empathetic listener and made me feel like she values my time. Andrea demonstrates how excellent guest service can have a lasting effect on guest relationships.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank James S
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Welsh Rd., responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay has gone so well and that Andrea was able to help you during the storm. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!