“'Tilapia Diane' my fav!”

Fountain Side Seafood & Grill
Ranked #20 of 63 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I can barely order anything else when I go because this dish is so amazing. A bit pricey, but with a entertainment coupon - this place is real value. Great place to take friends or family. Not too fussy or fancy but nicer than your typical chain restaurant.

3  Thank partyelfllc

Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

The waitress was wonderful. Attentive, knew the menu very well. Our appetizers were delicious. Shrimp wrapped in bacon with a sauce that I couldn't get enough of and clams on the half shell were fresh. The veal in my entree tasted old or freezer burned or something other than fresh. My friend got a special that night and really enjoyed it. We didn't do dessert. Not sure if I would go back. Also, there's an adult store in the same strip mall two doors down FYI.

2  Thank denjolu
Reviewed July 25, 2011

Amazing Italian menu--now viewable online! We went there for my husband's 40th birthday dinner. We had a lot of out of town guests who had never been there before. Everyone was very impressed with the quality of food--everything from apps to entrees to desserts. The only thing that is perhaps a little uncomfortable is that the restaurant is in a little strip mall, and right next door is an adult store. But, once you enter the restaurant you forget all about that and enjoy!

Reviewed July 23, 2011

I discovered this restaurant while in the Horsham/Willow Grove/Abington area 2 years ago. I was looking for a seafood restaurant. (They have many other dishes as well.) One day I had lunch there, some great crab cakes. Somehow I left my credit card behind, so I went back the next night for dinner. The chef was my waiter that evening. A crab bisque followed by some fish stuffed with crab. I was in the area for 3 weeks, so I ate there a few times more. This month we were in the area on business, and made this restaurant a "must" for one meal. We were not disappointed. The food and the service were excellent.

1  Thank Bob B
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Horsham, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 2, 2008

can be expensive - need reservation

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook