Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$164
$119
Hampton.com
$125
Hampton.com
All reviewsgrab and gonice kitchengeneral managerstayed here for two nightsthird floorhome away from homevery nice stayshower headeasy accessbed was comfortablepanskelseystove
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised. Everyone who worked there was optimistic and at your beck and call. The rooms were big and very clean. The room included a nice kitchen area along with a spacious bathroom. Great hotel for a quick trip. Easily shared with 2-6 people with no problem. We are very satisfied with our trip. The service overall was impeccable and very friendly.

• Stayed: February 2013
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd., responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you to for take the time to publish a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Philadelphia - Horsham. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I really thank to stayamerica and their staff in horsham, PA.

I enjoyed the moments great and had nice and comfortable stay.
It was really a pleasure to go to office from hotel with great refreshments.
I already committed to stay again in my official trip.

thanks...

Room Tip: I hope ground floor rooms are excellent infront of highway view
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd., responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found the hotel a good fit for you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have been staying in this hotel whenever i go to Horsham to visit family during the holidays. I'm happy with their service and the staff is really great. I've been to other bigger hotels but this one makes me feel that I really belong. The rooms are decent and clean, its extra special this year to my surprise, they are newly renovated. The breakfast is a plus too! I would like to commend Ron, very professional and great as ever in assisting me and others as well. I'm happy to be here again. Of you're ever in town and looking for a place to stay, check this particular one out.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd., responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you stay with us every year. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

The late night host was extremely friendly! I felt very welcome here! We will stay again real soon!
It was late night but the hotel host did manage to find a room on the first floor.
We were able to get a King Size bed in the last room on the first floor.
I picked up some pamphlets on attractions in the area which will be helpful to see on our next trip near the area.

Room Tip: Make sure you get to check out the room first.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd., responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the hotel has been a great place to stay and that the staff was helpful. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was in the process of moving and had to find a place for a week. I found this hotel while i was driving around. I couldnt believe the rates they have for a newly renovated hotel, it was really affordable. This hotel is pet friendly too and i was able to bring my pet for a reasonable fee. The staff was great! Kudos to Ron, the main guy at the front desk for being really nice, prpfessional and is definitely someone you can count on for info in the area, which is helpful since im not local. I would definitely stay here again and suggest this place for friends! A very pleasant stay in a clean hotel!

• Stayed: December 2012
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd., responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that Ron was able to help you during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.