Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Horsham
“My stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was in the process of moving and had to find a place for a week. I found this hotel while i was driving around. I couldnt believe the rates they have for a newly renovated hotel, it was really affordable. This hotel is pet friendly too and i was able to bring my pet for a reasonable fee. The staff was great! Kudos to Ron, the main guy at the front desk for being really nice, prpfessional and is definitely someone you can count on for info in the area, which is helpful since im not local. I would definitely stay here again and suggest this place for friends! A very pleasant stay in a clean hotel!

• Stayed December 2012
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd., responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that Ron was able to help you during your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Due to a mis-booking, I was forced to find other accomodations in Horsham than what was originally planned. A quick search pointed me to this hotel. The price was inexpensive and my expectation was fairly low. But it was late at night and I was exhausted.

From the time I entered, the staff treated me more genuinely friendly than I have been treated by a hotel in a long time. I got to my room and it was spacious and exceptionally clean. The furnishings were modern and it all looked fairly new. The bed was absolutely comfortable.

This is an extended stay hotel, so you don't get daily service. But that was fine as I worked very late into the night and enjoyed not being woken up by housekeeping.

When I come back to this area - I will be staying here!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
3 Thank Dallas-0-Dallas
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd., responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you found our hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horsham
Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia
Candlewood Suites Philadelphia / Willow Grove
Residence Inn Philadelphia Willow Grove
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove
TownePlace Suites Philadelphia Horsham
Courtyard Philadelphia Willow Grove

Been to Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.

Property: Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.
Address: 537 Dresher Rd, Horsham, PA 19044-1995 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Horsham
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Horsham
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd. 2.5*
Cash payments will not be accepted for stays less than 5 nights. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Extended Stay so you can book your Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Homestead Studio Suites Philadelphia-Horsham-Willow Grove Hotel Horsham