“The Three Best Things”

Iron Abbey Gastro Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Abbey Gastro Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 65 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: British, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Iron Abbey is a public house created around artisanal food and drink. Our menu meets classic European fare and All-American comfort food. Or 40 draft lines rotate on a weekly basis with the best European and American craft selections. An extensive craft beer, wine, spirits, and cocktail list allows our guests to enjoy a range of taste.
Reviewed February 21, 2013

You know you're in the right place when the atmosphere, food and beer selection beautifully come together. The atmosphere is just like a european abbey, with the wood and stone walls. The food choices were diverse and our dishes, excellent. The extensive beers on tap would satisfy anyone's thirst. The service was great as was the entire experience. Though it is a "sports bar," it's a great place for "any" age and any casual occasion. We will certainly be back.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Iron Abbey is next to Na'Brasa and was billed to us as "upscale." That must be the problem for me. It's sort of a sports bar, a bit dark. Food was quite tasty but we didn't really enjoy the atmosphere. We were looking for a lunch buffet (which had been advertised), but they were only doing the buffet a couple of times a week at the time. So we ordered from the menu and the food was pretty good.

Iron Abbey has begun doing brunch in the last couple of months and from the sound of it on our last visit to Na'Brasa in January, it's a great place for soccer fans!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Being my first visit here, I was looking to be impressed. First off, the service was excellent and friendly. I understand it was busy and there were only two of us, but I don't think we should have been seated at a tiny table typically used for holding drinks not dinners. I'd suggest coming here for drinks. The selection is very good; I'd suggest the Belhaven Scottish Ale. The food was okay. Crab cake appetizer: Sauce tasted good, but the crab cake was lifeless. Mussel appetizer: Tasted like cooked frozen muscles with hot sauce added. Artichoke hearts stuffed with lobster: No. We each ordered two appetizers, one as an appetizer and one as dinner. Dinner was served 5 minutes after receiving the appetizers on a small table. We weren't sure how this is to be an enjoyable experience with cramped quarters on a main thorough fare for restaurant traffic, mediocre food, and struggling to have a conversation with each other. Cost was approximately $50/person (2 appetizers & 1 drink + tip). I might go back for a beer, but only a beer.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Happy hours 7 days a week. The food here is great. So many beers on tap. Friendly staff. 1/2 price apps on Sunday after 5. You won't be dissapointed.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

My coworkers and I are always looking for variety for lunch, and the buffet here had been good in the past, so we stopped in.

Not only was the buffet not available that weekday, but the food we did get was terrible. We even overheard the people at the next people sending their food back. The guy said his hamburger wasn't rare, it was cold.

My wrap was a mess of indescribable and tasteless liquids running all over the place, the soup was watered down and the wait person acted like I was bothering her when I asked for a refill on my drink.

With so many choices in the area, there's no reason to go back.

Been to Iron Abbey Gastro Pub? Share your experiences!