“Great meat.”
Review of na Brasa

na Brasa
Reserve with OpenTable
na Brasa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 63 Restaurants in Horsham
Cuisines: Brazilian, Portuguese, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Jefferson & Broadway
Description: The traditional Brazilian serving style of "Rodizio" originated in the Southern part of Brazil as a result of the form in which cowboys, or "Gauchos," cooked their cattle over an open flame, also known as "na Brasa". The style of cooking quickly spread throughout the country when knowledge of how the cooking technique left meats and poultry succulent and satisfying. Today, na'Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse keeps tradition alive with its unique and eventful style of dining. Guests are greeted by aromatic starters including Brazilian cheese bread and fried bananas. To tantalize your taste buds even further, na'Brasa's gourmet salad bar is compiled of thirty-three hot and cold items - a first course that sets a perfect complementary note to what's to come. The finest in meat select is brought to your table and carved table-side by your request and at your preferred temperatures. Guests are in complete control of their dining experience at na'Brasa.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The atmosphere is friendly. The service was great. The salad bar could have had more salad. I ate with my family of 4 adults and we thoroughly enjoyed the men walking around with meat to serve us. Our favorite was the garlic beef. It was pricey but worthy of a birthday celebration.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Me and my daughter visited Na Brasa in Horhsam PA March 8th, a Satruday. Na BRasa was crowded and even with a reservation made a month in advance, we were seated 40 minutes after our reservation time. There is a bar in the waiting area but the wating area is not large. Most people wating were in the lobby or on the street out front.

When our table was ready we were lead to one of two dining rooms. Both rooms look about the same. They are large open areas with tables and a buffet to one side. Since the floors are bare, the room is noisy but not loud.

The menu actually has several items on it like just the salad bar, some seafood, beef and chicken entres but everyone is here for the brazilian barbeque. At a Brazilian Barbeque, the watiers carry swords with large chunks of meat on them. At most Barzilian BBQ's the meat varies but usually has beef, sausage, poultry, seafood and sometimes lamb or mutton. My experience with other Brazilian BBQ's has been that they tend to use poor cuts of beef, like bottom round or poorer cuts of sirloin. Na Brasa uses beef tenderloin, top grade sirloin and various poultry like chicken, duck and turkey. Their seafood that night was grilled salmon.

All the BBQ items are fire roasted and have a crisp crust on them as well as a little grill seasoning. They are not overly salty or seasoned and you can choose from rare to well done from each sword full of meat. The sausage was flavorful but not spicy. The poultry was "Well Done" maybe over done but not awful.

I don't drink so I can't comment on their mixed drinks but I did have a local beer.

My daughter and I split a dessert. I don't know if these are amde on site or not but it was good. Their dessert selection is very limited. I had a capuchino as well. It was more bitter than smooth.

Overall, it was a good meal and I would recommend it to someone who is not expecting too much, although each dinner was $27, not including beverages or dessert. Parking is valet so you just hop out of your car at the door. After dinner my car was retrieved quickly.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Na Brasa is a unique dining experience and we had an excellent meal with excellent service (Lance did a phenomenal job taking care of our table). I had read some reviews where i heard the food offers tapered off halfway through the meal but this was not the case for us. The meat offerings were non stop and and Lance would be sure to request any meats would we like more of. The lamb and parm park were the two favorites of our table. Don't pass them up :)

Salad bar was full of choices, but i don't recommend filling up on the salad because you will want to save room for the meats. Salmon is also passed around.

Also, be sure to request the fried banana's as a side.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Our extended family of six had brunch at na Brasa this past Sunday. We have had dinner there many times before and were always impressed. Not this time.

Our waiter was really bad. After our initial beverage round, he literally disappeared for probably 30-45 minutes. Couldn't get a refill on a cup of coffee to save you life. He eventually came back and apologized with an excuse of having to show a prospective wedding party around. Promised he would be right back and never showed again for 10 minutes.

Also, we felt rushed by another employee who kept asking if we were ready to pay.

The food was good-very good (4 stars) but the service was 2 stars. You can't beat the price for the quality and abundance of food. If the service was decent, I would easily have rated this 4 or 5 stars.

1  Thank Marc19002
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This is an awesome place for dinner. The food was excellent and you decided when they stopped coming to your table. Try the drink that is native to the country of Brazil ( can't recall the name) but it was very tasty.

Been to na Brasa? Share your experiences!