“Good kitchen”

TownePlace Suites Philadelphia Horsham
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Horsham
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Simple hotel but It has all you need on a vacation. It has a full Kitchen, with microwave, fridge, full utensils, good breakfast, big room with a confortavel bed and is on a very quiet area. Would certenly came back.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
horshamgm, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Philadelphia Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you were happy with your experience. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Horsham!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My family had several problems with our room but, due to the hotel being completely booked we could not change rooms. Our tv died and could not be fixed, the compressor in the refridgerator was bad and thumped loudly all night long and when we tried to take showers in the morning we were welcomed with rusty water. Even with this the staff was very friendly and apologetic and refunded us for our stay. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable though, the decor of the hotel and rooms could use some refreshing.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
horshamgm, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Philadelphia Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel. I am so sorry that you experienced some inconvenience while you were here due to the TV and water issues. I assure you that we have corrected all of the issues. Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We are glad that they were able to make your experience here better. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Recently strayed here for two nights. The good - a nicely maintained hotel with a pleasant staff and ample parking.

The bad - location is a bit off the beaten path, the thin walls, (you can hear your neighbors breath if you listen closely), the musty odor of the hallway and the tired décor of the room. I usually look forward to getting back to my hotel at the end of the day, but this one, frankly, I avoided until I was tired and needed sleep.

Barely acceptable - there are better facilities in close proximity to this one.

Room Tip: The building attached to the pool did not seem to have the same musty odor of mine across the parkin...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
horshamgm, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Philadelphia Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about us on TripAdvisor. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We have been working hard to make improvements in the rooms such as our new granite counter tops and new bathroom mirrors. I am glad that out staff was pleasant. I hope you will return in the future and give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

First of all I've got to thank Lianne (if I spelled that correctly) for helping me out with an item that I forgot in the hotel. She tracked it down in the lost and found and she worked out the shipping details, all with a sweet and patient disposition. Thanks!
Overall the hotel staff are very friendly and very approachable. On our way out, the girl at the front desk invited us to take something from the mini-mart as a parting gift. So, I definitely would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank polky5
horshamgm, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Philadelphia Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. We appreciate all feedback but it is especially nice to hear how great your experience was. We are happy that we were able to exceed your expectations while you were here. Thank you for your nice comments about our staff. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Horsham.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I have stayed at various other places in the Willow Grove/Horsham area (Courtyard/Hampton Inn) as our headquarters is in Horsham. This is my favorite. This TownePlace Suites by Marriott was excellent and much better than its ratings. As a Marriott Gold member, I have found many TownePlace Suites subpar. Not the case here. Rooms were upgraded, clean and quiet. The bed was extremely comfortable and they had fresh hot cookies on arrival. Service was excellent. Complimentary breakfast was typical of this chain (bagels, packaged muffins, kid's sugary cereals) - which means I went elsewhere for breakfast. Although the coffee was excellent. Free wifi was fast. It is located away from restaurants but the full kitchen allows making your own dinner (in my case, Lean Cuisine dinner and veggies). Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank drichrx
horshamgm, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Philadelphia Horsham, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay so much. Please let me know if there is anything we could have done to make it even better. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Horsham!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had a one-room suite that was very clean. The kitchen seemed up to date, although I didn't use it. The staff is friendly and helpful, the continental breakfast has a good variety, and they offer free homemade cookies in the lobby. My one caveat is to bring earplugs if you're not a dead-to-the-world type of sleeper. The walls are paper thin; someone in the next room was having a conversation at what was likely a reasonable volume, but I could hear every word clearly over the sound of the TV.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Stacy S

Thank you so much for your feedback. I apologize for any inconvenience you suffered from the noise in the hotel. I hope you will come back and give us another opportunity to show you how much we value your business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your opinions and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed at the TownPlace Suites in Horsham, PA for over a week while traveling. TownPlace Suites is a category 1 hotel within the Marriott chain of hotel brands. Despite this ranking by Marriott, I would suggest that the comfort, amenities, and customer service are as good as some of the category 4 Marriott hotels I have stayed at in the area.

The rooms have everything you could need. There are very nice laundry facilities, a free continental breakfast buffet, and a small food shop near the front desk. It's location a couple miles from the turnpike means it has adequate access to places in the area and yet provides peace and quiet away from the big shopping malls and highways in the area.

The only negative during my stay was the noise generated by the roof replacement work going on at the time. I told the property manager that this construction work should have been added to the hotel website, and she asked me if I wanted to change rooms (I didn't see the need since the work would be complete in a few days).

Overall, a great value...

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Horsham
Days Inn Horsham Philadelphia
Residence Inn Philadelphia Willow Grove
Candlewood Suites Philadelphia / Willow Grove
Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Horsham - Dresher Rd.
SpringHill Suites Philadelphia Willow Grove
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Warminster - Horsham

Been to TownePlace Suites Philadelphia Horsham? Share your experiences!