“Wonderful and so close to home!”

Wyebrook Farm Cafe and Market
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Honey Brook
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Sustainable farm with excellent cafe and market
Elverson, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful and so close to home!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I absolutely loved it! The food and service were terrific. It was a beautiful Sunday morning with a warm breeze. We decided to try it out for brunch. We ate outside, which is beautifully set up. The portions were decent sized and delicious. We got to walk around the farm. Great for kids. The best part it's within walking distance from where I live.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Vanessam9259

Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“Stunning”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We have been to Wyebrook for lunch and music several times in the past and were always pleased and impressed with the surroundings and views but last Saturday evening our party of 6 dined upstairs in the market and had a terrific time.

The menu is small but thoughtful and among the 6 of us I think we tried just about everything they offered without a single complaint.

The room was energetic with people browsing the market but we were still able to converse. For that matter the entire farm seemed alive with folks having a good time.

I do have to say however that the server, although gracious, seemed a bit overwhelmed at times. Perhaps due to under staffing?

Otherwise a true a Chester County treasure!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Terry D
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
“worth the drive”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Destination spot, or post bike ride location for an amazing burger. They sponsor a nice hilly summer & fall bike ride that is an annual favorite of ours.

1 Thank AiredaleMama
Parkesburg, Pennsylvania
“This exists right in our backyard?!?”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

This place was amazing. The food was delicious, the setting and atmosphere was enjoyable and staff was very kind. After dinner, we were able to walk the farm and take in everything. I highly recommend Wyebrook Farm

1 Thank Nicole K
Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania
“Who knew”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

A friend happened to mention a scheduled dinner here. I had never heard of them so I looked them up and was amazed that I missed such an intriguing place. I thoroughly enjoy this type of place and grabbed the family and headed over. What an amazing place. When we arrived the grounds were beautiful with so much to see. We headed into the market. The staff were wonderful and told us the story of the farm and shared a photo album. I asked if we could walk around the grounds and they welcomed us to tour everything but not to enter any fenced pastures. We were able to get up close and personal with cows, goats, ducks and pigs. Many, many pigs of many sizes, shapes and colors. I must admit that we didn't actually eat a meal but sampled many delicious items. We purchased several locally made items and everything we had was fabulous. Outside the market was a live band playing wonderful music. We saw the parking lot was full and the overflow parking was also full. The one thing that I should mention is they are in a "dry" township and do not sell alcohol, but you are welcome to bring your own. The kids were totally welcome and even though they didn't want to go they had a blast and blew off lots of steam. The bathrooms were fresh and clean and large. Cant wait to have dinner!

1 Thank sfulton