All reviews jetted tub ice machine bed was very comfortable stayed one night definitely stay here again wedding pennsylvania furnishings
Reviewed September 10, 2017

Similar to a review done by Trina S in June my husband was scammed during his trip to PA. The trip was set up through Expedia. My husband arrived today 9/10/17 and called the number that was listed, a cell phone rang on the counter and it was clear no one was there. He walked around trying to find someone and there was no one in the hotel. Four more people came to check in during the forty minutes he sat there waiting and no one was there (it was now 10:40 at night) so he left and was forced to find a motel in the area. Extremely disjointed and hoping that we get our money back.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
3  Thank heathertrainsdogs
Reviewed August 12, 2017

We stayed one night here on our trip through Pennsylvania, most were closed in
addition to the rooms.
But we had to call a phone number then came the receptionist.
The rooms were huge and even the beds, at first we thought something was
wrong and the room was for 4 people but that was the right room.
We slept well there, the only thing that bothered us was the air conditioning that brought some noise.
The breakfast we had to make ourselves but most of it was in the fridge, micro and vending machines

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Palmstorys
Reviewed June 24, 2017

I booked a room through Expedia and received an email that the reservation was confirmed but when I arrived at the Inn after a long day of work there where were a only few cars in the parking lot. I didn't have a good feeling. I went to the front door and back entrance and the doors were locked. There is a for sale sign outside. It appears they are no longer in business but willing to take people's money. I had to find other lodging and worked with Expedia to get a refund. Two representatives from Expedia tried to call the Inn, no one answered the phone when they called and they said the voicemail was confusing. I was refunded my money thankfully. Do not book.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
WaynebrookInn, Guest Relations Manager at The Waynebrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2017

Trina, thank you for your feedback. We strive to provide the best service to all guests, so we are very sorry for this unfortunate situation. We keep our doors locked at night for guest safety, but we take precautions to insure that all guests are accommodated regardless of check in time. We have staff members on call at all times of day. Despite this, the calls from Expedia were missed and we were not able to call them back. To clarify, we are a fully operational 20-room hotel and we never intend to make any wrongful charges to anybody. We will be taking measures to prevent this from happening again. If you are in the area again and wish to try us again, we will be happy to discuss a discounted stay. We are once again sorry for this error.

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

Great staff and very nice rooms. We stayed in the queen jetted tub suite and it was spectacular. I absolutely recommend this hotel to any future travelers !!! I give it 5 stars!!

Everything about this place i loved. The tv was great (HD) bathrooms were clean. I liked the waynebrook inn so much me and my girlfriend decided to stay another night! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
WaynebrookInn, Guest Relations Manager at The Waynebrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2017

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed June 6, 2017

Waynebrook Inn is a charming, un-pretentious inn. None of that cookie-cutter bells and whistles. It is clean, beautifully decorated and *restored.

(*Okay, so maybe the cold-air return vents could use some vacuuming and the ceiling mildew from bathrooms without newer ventilation could be addressed.)

The one staff person was 'down home' and helpful - not pretentious.

My king sized bed was soooooo comfortable. My room was simply elegant. I will definitely stay here again whenever I'm in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple

Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!