The Waynebrook Inn
$89
$65
$107
Country Squire Motor Inn(New Holland)(Great Value!)
$87
Hollander Motel(New Holland)
$80
$75
Orbitz.com
Comfort Inn Amish Country(New Holland)(Great Value!)
$113
Travelers Rest Motel(Intercourse)(Great Value!)
$103
$125
BestWestern.com
Harvest Drive Family Inn(Intercourse)(Great Value!)
$89
$86
All reviewsstay was wonderfuljetted tubbed was very comfortableother hotelsstayed one nightdefinitely stay here againthe breakfast areaweddingpennsylvaniafurnishings
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I stayed in June, 2011 for my son's wedding. The Inn was quaint. At check-in we were told the front desk was staffed 24 hours. I had booked the room for 2 adults, but when we arrived, we were three adults. We informed the front desk at check-in. In the room there were towels for 2, so we called for more, which arrived. However, the next day after remake, there were only towels for 2 again. Again, we called and received more towels. The third day, again there were only towels for 2... The wedding was on Saturday, we left mid-afternoon and arrived back around 11 PM. The door was locked (we were not informed of this - what happened to 24 hour front desk???). We found the night door, had great difficulty opening it... there were people inside trying to get out... finally opened door.....The inn was quaint and not bad, too bad the staff are not trained properly and the front desk is not manned 24 hours as promised.... internet connection and cell phone connection very spotty..

Room Tip: Ask for largest room and away from main road
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2011

We recently stayed at the Waynebrook Inn with a large group. We had 17 rooms booked with 36 adults and 2 small children. When we first arrived to the Waynebrook Inn we were taken back by the lovely charm of this old historic inn. The guest service agent Kelly greeted us with a smile and assisted us with our check in. We were told about the breakfast in the morning. We stayed in a parlor suite and it was so cozy. Some of our friends had Jacuzzi suites and they were amazing. We had a fantastic time at the Pub downstairs they had a live band and some of us danced the night away. The food at the pub was delicious. No room or floor is the same. This one had character!!! We were also told about the history of the inn and the building has stood there since 1865! The continental breakfast in the morning was very nice, we sat in this beautiful sun room. The only recommendation that I would have is maybe to have smaller coffee cups or maybe a 2nd coffee dispenser, when you have large groups or most of the hotel booked. The waffle maker made great waffles. Thank you Kelly and Tiffany for helping us get this together. We all enjoyed staying there and will probably stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank goldieylj
Reviewed January 13, 2011

I was excited about going to this hotel. It looked beautiful. I arrived on a Sunday afternoon, got the key and went to my room. They had turned the heat off and it was 50 degrees in there. They knew I was coming. Why not have the heat on in the winter? It was dark and cold. It took five hours for the heat to come up to 70 degrees. I went downstairs to the Bistro and ordered a pizza. It was inedible. They charged me for it anyway. The girls at the front desk were "out to lunch" but there was one shining star on the front desk and I found her on Monday. The bathroom was dirty with dark hairs all over the floor and heater. My hair is blonde. The shower had no where to hang a washcloth and was tiny. I had to ask for new three way light bulbs because neither lamp had working bulbs. On Monday night, my door key would not work. I had to walk downstairs two times before I got a key that worked. With the bathroom so dirty, it made me wonder if the sheets had been changed before I got there. I complained when I checked out and it was hinted that I may receive some sort of refund but that was all it was because nothing was done. There is NOTHING else in this town except this hotel. I was stuck in the room because there was no where to go and the closest town was thirty miles away. I cannot recommend this hotel. I will never return.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Dantesdoxies
Reviewed August 13, 2010

We stayed in the end of July for wedding and the girls at the front desk went above and beyond for me and my wedding guests. There were always there great us with friendly smile and hello. We would highly recommand Waynebrook Inn and Bistro on 10.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed July 13, 2010

I don’t intend for this evaluation to be a wet blanket on those who find the Waynebrook to be a “gem.” My only hope is to share my experience in a place I enjoyed for what it was and not as the be all and end all of lodging experiences.

I stayed for five nights. I was there to escape from the office and focus on some projects needing my undivided attention. The Waynebrook was great for that in that there was high-speed internet access, a decent desk in the room, and not a lot of distractions.

I did find my room, 202, to be very large with plenty of closet space. Too bad the configuration didn’t allow for additional room in the bath since the sink was tiny, except for the windowsill there was no room to put toiletries, and getting into the shower required a bit of maneuvering. In the shower, space was limited and it’s next to impossible to shower without having to reset the faucet since I invariably hit the handle several times each time I took a shower.

Even though I asked for the most quiet room when I checked in, there was noisy from the kitchen daily. It didn’t keep me up at night or ruin the stay but it is not the quietest room I’ve ever stayed in.

The staff was helpful and accommodating. When the air conditioning went out on my fourth night, they were able to get me a window unit in the morning and that cooled things down nicely.

For those who are negative on the continental breakfast, it is what a continental breakfast is. For the price (comparable to some chains in the area), there could be some more unique options and not the institutional muffins and other pastries offered. The waffle maker was out of commission after day two. A little more attention to this area would make breakfast nicer. Another review said, “Country Inn with all the amenities.” No. Given the lack of local dining options, it would have been helpful to have a restaurant available seven days a week, three meals a day but Honey Brook is remote and I was fine with that being part of the peace and quiet and gave me incentive to go out exploring other food options.

If you want to get away, come here. If you need more of a destination that is self-contained, consider other options.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business