“NON_Shrimp Parm”

Papa's Primo Pizza
Ranked #28 of 66 Restaurants in Honesdale
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I ordered a shrimp parm sandwich and when I opened it up I was shocked to see these little shrimp that looked like meal worms.Now I dont know what Papa's think a shrimp parm is but anytime I ever got one it was breaded shrimp that were at least a large catagory shrimp not something that looked like a meal worm.I will never patronize Papa's again.When I called to complain all the guy would say is sorry you feel that way sir.Not even try to rectify the problem....YUCK I still cant even think about it it just makes me sick...

3  Thank AllanHonesdale_Pa_

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Yes, we are originally from New York and New Jersey, and this is our favorite pizza place in the area. The cheese, sauce and spices are the closest to NY that we can find. Their other dishes are good as well, and prices are quite reasonable.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I have been wanting to try Papa's Primo Pizza for quite awhile. My wife and I stopped in today for lunch and ordered pizza. They have a variety of toppings, including a 10 toppings pie for under $17.00. However, I wanted to try their plain pie. It was thin crust that was nice and crispy, and quite good.

We looked at the menu while there and found the meals quite reasonably priced. We will be back to try some of those items.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

I used to order from these guys a lot because there is not many places around that deliver. They do and price is okay and pizza is eatable but not the best ever. One time we decided to walk in and after seated took long time to even get order in, and almost an hour for the pizza to be served. Seems like place is way understaffed and the waitress was young and very unexperienced. It was also very hot in there, I assume because of the ovens and no air conditioning.