“Fresh salad bar!”

Pennsyltucky Grill
Ranked #19 of 66 Restaurants in Honesdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Driving by in this quiet town one would not think that this is the place to eat at by the name. However, all that changes once you enter. The restaurant is clean, service is friendly and attentive to the diners needs, the salad bar is fresh with many choices, the ice cream machine is up to date with technology, and the food is not expensive and very tasty. A definite go to place when in the area.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We just went back to the Pennsyltucky Grill for our second visit. This time, we took my mom and stepdad there for Mother's Day. Everything in the restaurant is very clean and quite attractive. We love the multitude of signs hanging around the dining room. The service is excellent and quite friendly, and their salad, soup and dessert bar can't be beat! The selection is great! Their prices are reasonable and they have variety on their menu. Everyone enjoyed their meals and couldn't believe all the findings on the salad bar! The only complaint (if I can even call it that) was that I thought the meat on my reuben was a bit tough, but my husband loved his - go figure. All in all, we enjoyed ourselves and will be back.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

This is a very cute restaurant inside and clean. We sat for 25 minutes waiting for a sandwich and a burger. Had another table of three come in behind us and they were fed and we were still sitting asking where our food was. The Reuben was a tuff cut of corn beef. There is no spicy mustard in this whole restaurant just either honey mustard salad dressing or yellow mustard not a deal breaker but not asking for the impossible either. My husband ordered a burger medium and it came well done and dry but he brought it to the attention of the server who told us she was the owner and she did take it off rather then wait another 25 min for a refire. We wont be going b ack for a second visit. I am not saying don't eat here because the prices were very fair especially for children but I am saying don't expect too much by way of service and especially with a smile after you aren't happy with your food.

1  Thank Diane T
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Came for Dinner with my wife and food was GREAT! we both had burgers and the salad bar and totally enjoyed our meal! Servicr was VERY friendly and attentive. Will now be our GO TO spot whenback in the area.