“Great food in Hometown atmosphere”
Review of Trackside Grill

Trackside Grill
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Honesdale
Cuisines: American, Diner, Grill, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Homestyle cooking and friendly service in the heart of town. Decorated in train memorabilia, since we are in the Birthplace of the American Railroad. Local artwork and gifts available for purchase as well as disc golf supplies. We are only 5 miles from Prompton Lake Disc Golf course, where you can play 18 beautiful holes of disc golf absolutely FREE and be surrounded by nature including a 290 acre lake and breathtaking views.
Reviewed November 9, 2012

If you want a home made meal... And some of the best homemade desserts...this is the best place in town. My boys love the old fashion milkshakes! All around good, with excellent prices. Don't miss it.

There are newer reviews for Trackside Grill

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The Trackside Grill is a MUST when visiting Honesdale. Food is always good, portions are large and homemade. Jeff is always entertaining and staff is very friendly. We go there about 2 times a week for lunch. Excellent soups and pretzel roll sandwiches. Order the Choo Choo and you might even hear a train whistle! Breakfast is served all day and the pancakes are huge and delicious!!!

1  Thank Robin B
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Jeff, Sue, and all of the wait staff are friendly, courteous, and accommodating. We always feel welcome. The service is great and the prices are very reasonable. I won't eat a hamburger in most restaurants, but the food at Trackside is high quality with the burger and sausage coming from a local market where we buy our meat for home. I wish I didn't have to select only one month when I visited Trackside because I am usually there every month. I take my elderly parents for their weekly "fix" of Sue's sausage, biscuits, and gravy, while I enjoy a fresh salad topped with fruit of the season and walnuts or pecans plus a glass of skimmed milk. Trackside is the only restaurant I have found where I can get a glass of skimmed milk. But, if I feel like splurging, I can even get an old fashioned milkshake made with skimmed milk. It's just a fun place to go.

1  Thank Betty S
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Very nice restaurant, good food, friendly staff, located center of town. Restaurant has been in business for many many years in the same location.