“Great Beer!”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brwry
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brwry is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Homestead
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great Beer!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I do not miss Rock Bottom while in Pittsburgh. You can sit outside and watch all of the people going to dinner and it is a great place before a movie or after a movie. The food is great, the beer is great - and it is a great place to watch a local Pittsburgh game - there are many televisions - and it is a great time. My son loves the all you can eat sundae. I love the beer.

1 Thank 859Beth

Virginia
“Great food, good beer”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Had the Lobster and Shrimp Enchiladas. Server recommended the selection and she was right on. The dinner came with black beans and red-ale rice. The enchiladas weren't too heavy and the cheese was not too overpowering. Overall a good mix of ingredients. The microbrews were ok. They have certain days that they tap the new selections, try to go on one of those days as they have certain local food specials. Great location on the waterfront in Homestead.

1 Thank scottinnva
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Dinner”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Waier was very attentive. Only problem was severfal of the beers I ordered were longer available, But the alternatives were still good. No complaints

Albany, New York
“Great food and beer”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Cold beer, good food and friendly wait staff. Brew their own beer and ask what brand you drink. Then they recommend one of their beers..

1 Thank NYSTravellers
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family and I went to this restaurant for a weekend lunch on a whim, and boy am I glad we found this place, it was great! We are always up for a good pub n grub, but at the same time always worried if they are family friendly. Rock Bottom is both. We started with an appetizer (spinach dip) which was great, and my husband and I sampled three different beers. All three beers we tried were great. One of my daughters ordered the make your own pizza - they bring the dough, sauce, and toppings to the table and the child can put it together, then the waitress takes it to be baked. My daughter thought this was so awesome. All of our meals were wonderful, I especially liked the onion rings. The restrooms and eating area were all clean, the waitstaff was friendly and professional, and the decor was very nice. We will definitely be back many times.

• Visited April 2013