“Great food, good beer”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brwry
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brwry is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Homestead
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Had the Lobster and Shrimp Enchiladas. Server recommended the selection and she was right on. The dinner came with black beans and red-ale rice. The enchiladas weren't too heavy and the cheese was not too overpowering. Overall a good mix of ingredients. The microbrews were ok. They have certain days that they tap the new selections, try to go on one of those days as they have certain local food specials. Great location on the waterfront in Homestead.

1  Thank scottinnva

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Waier was very attentive. Only problem was severfal of the beers I ordered were longer available, But the alternatives were still good. No complaints

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Cold beer, good food and friendly wait staff. Brew their own beer and ask what brand you drink. Then they recommend one of their beers..

1  Thank NYSTravellers
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family and I went to this restaurant for a weekend lunch on a whim, and boy am I glad we found this place, it was great! We are always up for a good pub n grub, but at the same time always worried if they are family friendly. Rock Bottom is both. We started with an appetizer (spinach dip) which was great, and my husband and I sampled three different beers. All three beers we tried were great. One of my daughters ordered the make your own pizza - they bring the dough, sauce, and toppings to the table and the child can put it together, then the waitress takes it to be baked. My daughter thought this was so awesome. All of our meals were wonderful, I especially liked the onion rings. The restrooms and eating area were all clean, the waitstaff was friendly and professional, and the decor was very nice. We will definitely be back many times.

1  Thank lnhstl
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We visited with our 2 kids on a Sunday evening for a small dinner. Our server was fantastic- funny, helpful and attentive. I was able to sample the beer I chose before making my pick which was nice- hubby and I both had delicious brew. The kids meals were good (our 3 year old loved assembling her own pizza at the table! how fun!). I enjoyed a fish taco appetizer as my dinner which was perfect as a small dinner.

1  Thank andreadmb