“Expected more!”

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brwry
Reserve with OpenTable
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brwry is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Homestead
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2012

The food I had was good but not spectacular. The dark beer was really bad. Servers did not make a traveler feel welcomed.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

I have had both meals and sandwiches here and have never been disappointed. On my most recent visit I had a side of mac & cheese with my burger that was outstanding. The mix of cheese and noodle choice make it unique. I was craving a burger and selected the one with blue cheese and was not disappointed. The bourbon sauce on the side was so good I took it home and used it one other time.

The beer menu changes often and there is always something new that sounds tasty.

This is a really fun place with good food and a nice patio. The prices are reasonable and the service has been great each time I have been here.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

We stopped in for lunch with our son and daughter-in-law. My wife and daughter-in-law had a great turkey sandwich. I had an inexpensive steak that was tender and cooked perfect. My son and I enjoyed an great Irish Stout. They have their regular brews on tap as well as some seasonal special brews. Good service in a nice comfortable family atmosphere.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Rock Bottom was so much fun! I went here with my boyfriend before seeing The Hunger Games and the service was so quick! The bar was a ton of fun and the wait staff was entertaining and enjoyable - especially our bartender. The burgers at RB were so delicious and you can't go wrong with the accompaniment of yummy french fries. Their beers were delicious and the bar staff were very knowledgeable as far as what the best beer would be for you. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We are Mug Club Members, so all of our visits are special. A fun atmosphere with attentive staff. The beers are very good, the brewer has really grown with time. The food is bar/eclectic, high quality, yet fun and affordable. They also have one of the best happy hours in the area.