“Great fries”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Great fries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

The burgers are good but the fries are excellent! Kids love it because they are unending witht eh fries -- as amany as you want!

Visited June 2013

South Lyon, Michigan
“Very loud, slow”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Red Robin Restaurants are pretty similar nationwide, decent burgers and fry fare. They all have a very open floor plan. This one however was even more open than usual and it was extremely loud, so loud that the waitress couldn't hear our order. The service was slow and the waitress was hungry (she kept telling all her tables that she hadn't ate since that morning) and the ketchup bottles were empty and the table was sticky from the previous customers. However, my chicken sandwich and fries were tasty, the kitchen had it together, just not the floor staff.

Visited May 2013
“This time it was terrible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have been here many times my husband loves there burgers.Today the service was faster than usual I ordered fish and chips and it was OK my husband found a small piece of patty in his burger like if it was chopped.Our fries was crushed like if they are using what remains from other customers' fries and put them at the end o the plate as new ones. I'm totally disappointed I'll never go there again.EVER!

1 Thank Peezo
East Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great family place - and Gluten Free!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

We go to Red Robin often! Its a great place to go where everyone can get what they want. The fries are fantastic and I've yet to order something that I don't like. My husband and Grandmother LOVE the fish sandwich. I'm gluten free and they have so many options for me - I can get several sandwiches and they can be served on a lettuce wrap or a gluten free bun. They also make my fries without the season salt for me, there is no irritation or annoyance from anyone about it.

It is loud, but that's ok for us because with the kids, we contribute to the noise level!

• Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

I have been eating at Red Robin for over a year now 2-3 times a month if not more I've tried various burgers and chicken sandwiches along with the fish I keep returning for the bottomless steak fries this restaurant is very clean fast service if you eat at the bar verses at a table and the alcoholic beverages are affordable

• Visited December 2012