“What's the fuss about?”

Dining options: Reservations
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“What's the fuss about?”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

With an entrance that is flanked by two HUGE horse statues you might expect the food to be a bit more grand. I've found food to be average, service average. My wife and I went there for dinner on a weekend and it was SO NOISY that we ended up walking out without ordering. Others I know really like it here. They can have my reservation.

Wildwood, NJ
“Great as expected!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Two of use dined 1/26 on a cold Sunday. The place was very slow, which gave us pretty fast service. We did a fixed menu with soup, and our favorite, lettuce wraps. We could eat these all day. We also selected mongolian beef and kung-pao chicken. Lots of leftovers went with us. We like this place, its priced fair, and I wish there were more of these were we travel.

• Visited January 2014
Seabrook, New Hampshire
“Date night!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great ambiance in this restaurant. The chicken lettuce wraps are to die for. We also liked the fried rice here. The service here is excellent even with the place being crowded!

Arizona
“Friendly waiter”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I have visited several PF Chang's over the years, The food was good, it did take a bit to get it, I assume because it was a Friday night and they were quite busy.
Our waiter was very nice and friendly though, so I will say the service was fine. I noticed the waiting area is quite small inside and if you must wait outside there is hardly room outside either as you feel like you are on the side walk and a few feet away from the street. I would hate to wait outside in the middle of winter!

• Visited June 2013
MIAMI
“typical p.f. changs fare”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Food is good although service felt way too rushed We got our soups , and appetizer of chicken lettuce wraps arrived at same time. Portions are large. We ordered the 2 for $39.99 which came with 2 soups, 1 appetizer, 2 main courses ( we had orange shrimp and kung pao chicken(, white or brown rice, and 1 dessert ( chocolate peanut crunch cake was delicious.) Portions are large and we had half to take home. Service was pleasant. Wine was good, but a little pricey by the glass ($10-$11).