“Wonderful”

Mitchell's Fish Market - Homestead
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Fish Market - Homestead is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 38 Restaurants in Homestead
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: We invite you to discover our fresh seafood obsession at Mitchell's Fish Market where the fish is off the boat fresh, the drinks are made with fresh-squeezed juice & the atmosphere is as warm and inviting as a day on the water. At Mitchell's Fish Market we are obsessed with fresh seafood. Our mantra is a commitment & passion for freshness as a way of life - a pledge that our fish is 100% fresh or it isn't good enough. With more than 80 items, the chef inspired menu includes items such as Cedar Roasted Atlantic Salmon & Shang Hai Sea Bass. Come experience what an obsession with freshness tastes like at Mitchell's Fish Market...fish any fresher would still be in the ocean! View of menus online at www.mitchellsfishmarket.com!
West Richland, Washington
“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Arrived during a rain storm. Dropped of my guests of at the door so they wouldn't get wet. As I parked the car an attendant with an umbrella came to my car to ensure I didnt get wet. Nice touch. We were seated next to the fresh fish cooler so we could see the wonderful selection of fish and freshness. As orders were placed you could see the chefs select the fish for cooking. I had the cedar planned salmon and it was very good. I'm from the northwest and I am usually critical of salmon that I've eaten in the east, but not this time. My dad had the lobster/shrimp stuffed cod grilled and he was also very pleased. The bread served with the meal was fresh out of the oven and without asking the waitress brought us another basket. The prices ranged from 15 to 30 dollars. Most of the. Eals that the 4 of us enjoyed were under 20 dollars. The atmosphere was also quiet and the lighting was on the cozy side. Will definitely return on our next visit to Pittsburgh.

Venetia
“SoSo overprices seafood”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

The atmosphere is like an old garage, food over priced, wont go back.

Visited January 2012
“Nice atmosphere, good food and consistently good service make Mitchells a winner.”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Been to Michells at the Waterfront many times. food is good and reasonably priced. Atmosphere is warm and inviting. Kid friendly too. Whenever we have had any problems, management always rises to the occasion to correct them, which is greatly appreciated. I would recommend Mitchells to anyone taking in a movie or shopping at the waterfront.

• Visited May 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Never Disappoints”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I love this place----lunch or dinner - the fish is always fresh and tasty (not fishy). They offer many preparations but my favorite is the Shang Hi prepartaion with the sticky rice on just about any fish. Their lobster BLT and the crab cakes are to die for. The wait staff is well trained and alot of times, anticipate your every need. Worth every penny you'll pay.

Visited April 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“The Best Seafood Inland.”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

They fly the fish in from selected regions to assure freshness. Where else can you get Fresh Tuna from the Kona Coast? The fish flown in from Alaska is top shelf and the Sea Bass is a home run.

Visited June 2012