“Anniversary Dinner”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 38 Restaurants in Homestead
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin décor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our 10th anniversary at this restaurant. Our server, Emily, was very attentive and kind. My husband called ahead to let them know we would be arriving to celebrate. Emily was ready with our wine glasses and brought our wine right away. She congratulated us. The bread and oil is very good. We had the spinach and artichoke dip. It was good, but there were not a ton of big artichoke pieces in it. I had the mahi mahi. It was good, but I have definitely had better. This may not be Bravo's fault because the mahi mahi I most recently had was freshly caught at the beach and prepared that day. It just wasn't as flakey as I thought it should be. It was a little tough. Our server brought us a pint of ice cream with a candle at the end of our meal. That was a nice touch. We had a nice time at Bravo. We have not been to Bravo since we were dating. It was a long time overdue. We will hopefully return with our children soon. We may go for lunch since it it more affordable.

There are newer reviews for BRAVO Cucina Italiana

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The meal was excellent, the service was great and the price was perfect! The restaurant was very busy at the time we were there. We were seated promptly and the hostess was very sweet. The waitress greeted us in a pleasant manner and took our drink orders and suggest appetizers, she took our food orders and quickly returned with fresh warm bread and dipping sauce. Our meals arrived a short time later and were hot and delicious. My steak was perfect, I had ordered it medium rare! After the meal the waitress brought my brother ( it was his birthday) a delicious glass of Ice Cream, which he quickly devoured.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

A friend of mine suggested that we lunch here at the Waterfront. As I'm not too keen on Italian food, the only thing I was willing to try was theTurkey, Bacon and Avocado-a fantastic choice! The food came very quickly, not even 10 minutes (when we were there very few tables were filled), and it was hot, tasty and filling. The fruit cup was also filled up nicely. Overall a very nice dining experience, one that I was not expecting. The decor is also nice; reminded me of what I'd see in Las Vegas. Also visited the restrooms; although the doors down to the floor make it awkward to see if the stall is being used (long doors are also the norm in Europe) the stall was spacious and the whole bathroom very clean. I'd definitely consider eating here again and ordering the same sandwich. It's a little pricey (my sandwich was around $12) I'd expect this kind of price in an establishment such as this. There's no problems at all with parking, as this is part of the Waterfront mall.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

For those of you that really like proper pizza and don't have huge appetites this is for you, absolutely delicious

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Looking forward to another summer at Bravo. Although we go about twice a year, we love the fact that this restaurant is right off of the Great Allegheny Passage bike trail. We love eating outside by the umbrellas and the food has always been good. They even do salads well!