“Diamond in the rough”
Review of Tin Front Cafe - CLOSED

Tin Front Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Homestead's historic shopping district, the Tin Front Cafe is proud to serve its community and beyond with espresso, food celebrating local seasonal bounty, wifi access, and space for ideas and conversation to grow.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Diamond in the rough”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and went to tin front yesterday for dinner. She is a vegetarian so I thought it would be nice for her to go somewhere that she could eat anything. She ordered the ratatouille and I got the four cheese Mac. My meal was great and my girlfriend loved hers. We also got the black bean hummus which was good but needed some salt. It was a good meal in a very clean and trendy environment. We plan to go again.

Pittsburgh, PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Homestead Lunch”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is a lovely café and bar and adjoining cooking supplies store in a very transitional area of Pittsburgh. Gracious owners. I had a delicious dairy free butternut squash soup. The sauce on my portabella sandwich ( on a corn tortilla) was too sweet for me but next time I would ask them to correct that. They did accommodate my need for gluten free food.

• Visited April 2014
italy
“Homemade, family restaurant”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

This place is wonderful. Great vegetarian fare. Not many items on the menu, that means quality. You won't be disappointed, from the starters to the drinks to the desserts. Try the baked brie!

• Visited March 2014
“A true gem”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This locally owned vegetarian restaurant is a true gem. The menu has a variety of delicious options and the owners use locally grown products. We would recomment the Four Bean chili, Yinzer Salad and BBQ Lunaburger.

• Visited September 2013
Pittsburgh
“Great restaurant with local flavor”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great atmosphereThe best chili that I have ever had.. Great owners and atmosphere,. Great vegetarian menu and the staff is very friendly and cordial

• Visited August 2013