“What happened??”

Panda Asian Fusion
Ranked #4 of 14 Restaurants in Holmes
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 20, 2017

This place always was so good so I decided to stop when I was in the area for some take out. Very disappointed. Maybe they changed owners but food was not edible. Chicken and broccoli was very oily and the hot and sour soup was oily without much tofu or mushrooms. Would not recommend any take out since I felt I wasted $13

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed September 17, 2017

It wasn't bad, just don't have any high expectations having good sushi. Let's face it' it's Chinese sushi, about as good as it gets coming off a Chinese buffet. What they do have is the best sushi in the area, it's literally the only sushi place around.
When I pay $36 for a dinner for 1, I should leave either full or really impressed. It was neither. It's expensive for what is served, there's no fish in the rolls.
Miso soup and Kani salad was pretty good.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

From the moment we were seated, to when we were given our check, our server was miserable. He never emoted one bit of positive energy and never responded to my kids thank you's. The rudeness just disgusted me. The food was okay, but certainly didn't make up for the pitiful service. I asked for more water for the table and he only refilled one glass ignoring the rest of the glasses that still had some water in them. Individually speaking, these little things may seem minor, but overall it made the entire experience very unpleasant and I would not return.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017

This restaurant is awesome ... the Sushi is awesome as is ALL their food and the WonTon Soup is fabulous, you may have had the asian cuisine in the past but this place is much more worth the stop and trying ... ... the servers are GREAT and are accomodating and make you feel at home .... it's a *2 thumbs up* restaurant for n from me.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 28, 2017

This place was on a list of local restaurants provided by a hotel I was staying at. Decided Asian food sounded good, so, I went to check this place out. Service was prompt and friendly. Portions were ample. Food quality and taste was just so, so. The place seemed to be reasonably clean. Did not get a view of the kitchen area. As I said, it was ok, but I would have preferred Panda Express.

Date of visit: April 2017