$129
$118
$114
HIExpress.com
$80
All reviewsbarley sheafthe barnbucks countywine and cheeseswimming poolthe main houseoctopusliving rooman appetizereggs benedictmenu itemsbridal partyexpensive roomtrip homecrab meatfilettwo night stay
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I don't normally write reviews, but this place is beautiful. From the moment you drive up the tree lined drive you know you've arrived someplace special. The suites are all uniquely beautiful and the staff is wonderful.

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank ErinLeigh3
TimBarleySheaf, General Manager at The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Dear Erinleigh3
Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay on Trip Advisor: your praise is very gratifying, and useful to other readers. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stayed at The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm to celebrate our 5-year anniversary. This was our second visit, and we plan to return again in the future. The Inn is romantic, peaceful, and charming. Breakfast is the best in the area. Each room on the estate, no matter where you stay (the barn, main building, or cottage) is uniquely decorated with museum-quality antiques, draperies, and furniture. It is the perfect place to get away and relax, yet only minutes away from wonderful shops and restaurants in New Hope and the surrounding area. You can't go wrong!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Alczenz,
Thank you for the fantastic review of your recent stay: and for returning to The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm once again. The museum quality antiques are amazing; it is a pleasure to show them to our guests. I know you will be back, and look forward to welcoming you and your family and friends to The Inn!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Wonderful experience! We've tried several times to book a reservation at Barley Sheaf, but they were always booked every time we were able to get away. Finally, we were successful and had a great one night stay. Our room was stunning, the common areas were beautiful and steeped in history, the separate tables in the dining area offered privacy, and breakfast (yummy omelet and pumpkin french toast) was delicious. The farm is lovely as are the miniature horses, goats and potbellied piggies! Waking up and wandering around the property on a crisp, sunny November morning was refreshing, relaxing, and restorative. What a gorgeous property. What friendly, warm hosts. What attentive service! And finally, although it's just down the road from Peddler's Village, you'd think your were miles away from everything...that's how quiet and peaceful it is. Loved our stay!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank InnAddicted
TimBarleySheaf, General Manager at The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear InnAddicted,
Thank you so much for the great review. I see we haven't responded to reviews in a while: but I am here now, and ready to receive and respond to all comments. I hope your will inspire others to visit and comment! Plus we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Stayed here Sept 22nd, 2012. Place is clean, rooms are Roomy and the grounds are quite nice. Love the hot tub in the room. The morning we woke up I have to say the breakfast and the service was perfect! The staff there really went out of their way to make sure they provided fantastic service. I would highly recommend staying at this place as it really was nice. The one knock was the massage i got a full body and it was great, my wife got a scalp massage and it sucked... I can give a better scalp massage according to her. Take note, they were very nice btw were late for the massage but whatever is what it is. My wife and I would ABSOLUTELY stay here again... Great location and great grounds...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris D
Reviewed October 9, 2012

What a beautiful location and property. My wife and I were just there for Columbus day weekend, have a relaxing time and to enjoy New Hope, PA. Overall, this is fantastic property and you really felt like you were away even if you only live about an hour or so from New Hope. The property itself is gorgeous, the room was terrific and included a jacuzzi and amazing steam shower. The people/staff were terrific as well. As always with anything, there is room for improvement and by that I mean that this Inn could really use some Investors who would provide the finances necessary for this Inn to add a restaurant and bar and maybe a few on site activities. They do have the space, as they have 30 acres and it was just a pleasure being in this atmosphere. Add a bar and 4-5 Star Restuarant and you might never need or want to leave. I'd highly recommend this place even if they did not add a bar/restaurant, (but they should)

Room Tip: Get the best room. You only live once. They are spacious and have the awesome Steam Shower and Jacuzzi ad great balcony
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple