Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$63
Priceline$57
Hotels.com$63
Travelocity$63
FindHotel$63
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 6, 2007

Disgusting...........wife refused to shower the second day. Big red stain on the carpet - assuming it wasn't blood. Very surprised the previous reviews were so good!

Upon check in the clerk at the front desk was very friendly. We proceeded to our room which was small, dark and dreary. They built a closet at the foot of the bed with no door, radiator covers were falling off, carpet was gross, shower head sprayed water all over the outside wall of the bathroom. In retrospect I would have paid a little extra money to stay at one of the big chain hotels in the area. Took the kids up stairs to the breakfast which was quite frankly pathetic, a couple juice dispensers, coffee, sausage in your mothers electric frying pan, a couple cereal choices, bagels and Sara Lee Danish that my kids spit out........that doesn't happen often. Family sitting next to us asked the server, who clearly didn't speak English well for a cup of ice water, she rudely grunted and said there was no ice, if the child would bring her a cup from the juice area she would fill it with water from the back - yuck. Paid $150 per night for two nights - would never stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2007
1  Thank AjsKls
Reviewed August 3, 2007

I stayed for one night with my husband and two young sons. After reading the reviews here, I feel a slight bit let down. From the outside, it looks nice and cozy. I knew to expect the furnishings and
room to be dated. I don't know why I was expecting more. Getting
there is easy, check in was super easy, room was clean, no foul odors. No matter how many lights I turned on in the room, it still felt dark. The wallpaper was peeling in some areas and they used nails to hold it down (especially in the bathroom). The shower drain was slow, showered in water more than ankle high.

The breakfast was ok. Yes, it's free, but no frills.

The pool was clean. Clean towels are provided at the pool. Plenty of chairs to sit on.

If I were to go back to Hershey for more than one night, I'd look elsewhere. If you're only going for one night (and have a budget) then you could certainly look into this place (although I do feel that the $170 a night rate I got through AAA is high for what I got but compared to other places in Hershey, it's cheap). Worthy of the 1
star rating.