Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$225
$184
$239
Hampton.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$129
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$189
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$115
$219
$120
$219
Hotels.com
All reviewsindoor poolhershey parkwaffle makerroom was cleanbagelswould stay here againqueen bedthe free continental breakfastno elevatorwe've stayedfresh fruitrodewayattractionsbedslobbykidsmicrowave
Reviewed June 25, 2009

A group of friends travel to Hershey Park. We had three rooms. We had to find a Walmart to buy cleaning supplies to clean two of the rooms before our children could use the restroom. The comforters in all of the rooms need to be wash. In Room I the toilet broke two nights. We report the problem and the hotel claim it was fixed. The security lock on the door did not exist. Room 2 has ants big enough to be roaches, the window has broken and no security lock for this door either. Room 3 was ok. The only great part of this trip was Hershey Park.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank buddygirl67
Reviewed June 24, 2009

I was apprehensive because of the bad reviews on here. We stayed in #217 for two nights and we had no significant problems, it was adequate for our needs. We payed $144 which may be a touch high but not terribly so. We had two queens and a double bed all in one larger room which was nice since we are a family of five. The refrigerator was clean and sufficiently cold. The cupboard had a few dishes in it if you wanted to do a microwave dinner or something. My biggest complaint are the beds were pretty hard and the tub didn't drain very well. The towels were okay and seemed pretty new. The pool was a little cloudy but the kids loved playing in it. The breakfast was okay, your typical continental breakfast plus waffles. It's probably the first time that I've seen real plates/silverware at a breakfast and then they were washing them. They seemed clean and okay though. The lobby had computer access but no printer. The lady at the registration counter gladly helped me with printing my boarding passes though. The location was great - a quiet residential neighborhood very close to Hershey Park. It sounds like whether you like this hotel or not depends on what room you get. but I would stay here again and recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2009

My family and I just returned from a trip to Hershey Park and stayed at the Rodeway Inn & Suites. The hotel is located on a residental block so I wasn't really sure what to expect upon arrival. I was happy to find that the exterior was very clean and quiet and the lobby was just the same. The general manager greeted my husband and I and checked us in within five minutes. He explained what services they provided and even gave us very good directions to a few restaurants in the area....We stayed in a very spacious room/suite that had a full working kitchen, dining area for 6, two double beds, couch and T.V., a second bedroom with a king sized bed, T.V. and a very clean bathroom. There were two adults and 4 kids and we never felt as if we were cramed for space.

The pool area was located right near the very quant and quiet lobby and it was also very clean, the kids had a ball ..There was also continental breakfast that was served on the second floor and you had the option of making waffles which were excellent, having cereal, bagels, pastry, and your choice of coffee, tea, or juice.

Although it was not as modern as some of the other hotels we've stayed in in the past it definately served it's purpose for a quick overnight stay for the price we paid. It was an overall pleasant experience.

• Stayed: April 2009
1  Thank brooklynmommie
Reviewed December 24, 2008

Overall, we were very pleased with the cleanliness. I never went in the indoor pool, but it looked a bit bigger than others, & I could see the steam rising from the water. It looked inviting, but we didn't have time. The continental breakfast was very good. It even had a waffle maker, so you could make your own, fresh & hot! I never had waffles in a continental breakfast. The heat & water pressure worked wonderfully; & both were very important with the outside negative wind chills! It was really very close to hershey park, but in town, so also close to many restaurants, grocery stores, etc. I was attracted because of the price, but we'll definitely stay there again because of everything else, too!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed November 24, 2008

My wife and I enjoyed a very pleasant stay at the Rodeway Inn. There were no signs of the aforementioned ants, but it was near the end of November, so maybe it was too cold for the little guys.

The Rodeway is located in the middle of a quiet residential neighborhood, which meant that we got a good night's sleep. The exterior is showing its age, and it appears to be a converted mom and pop hotel. We were a bit apprehensive at first (my wife said "You're kidding, aren't you?), but our room (#221) was very pleasantly appointed, with a clean microwave and mini refrigerator, and a roomy bathroom. The sheets on the king size bed were turned down, which is always a nice touch. The night light in the bathroom is another nice touch. One caveat: the thermostat for the electric baseboard heat is behind the television cabinet.

The office staff were very friendly, but the breakfast was a bit sparse, unlike many other Choice Hotel properties. But there is a Giant Supermarket half a mile away, where you can get some great breakfast items and 49 cent doughnuts.

All in all, a reasonably pleasant experience, and we would gladly return, if we could be guaranteed the same room. Good value: we paid $63.00 plus tax (50 plus rate), which I assume is the off-season rate. Close to downtown Hershey and the local attractions.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple