Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$205
$178
$209
Super 8 by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$231
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$196
Hotels.com
$79
$77
Orbitz.com
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$150
$146
All reviewsindoor poolhershey parkwaffle makerroom was cleanbagelswould stay here againqueen bedthe free continental breakfastno elevatorwe've stayedfresh fruitrodewayattractionsbedslobbykidsmicrowave
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

My friend & I stayed there for 3 nights. You had to leave the air conditioner run on high or other wise the room smelled musty. Then it would get too cold. It seemed like when I would get into bed I would begin to itch. I checked everything so it may have been the detergent that they used on the sheets. The lobby always had a odd smell also like onions or something. You had to walk up a large flight of stairs to get to breakfast. If you were handicapped that would be impossible. One good thing about the hotel was that it was in a beautiful residential area. You could walk down the street and look at all the beautiful homes. I would stay there in a pinch if I had to but now that we know the area we have found the White Rose Motel that we will be staying at in July that comes highly recommended & is right beside a quilt shop!

• Stayed: June 2013
funlover11, General Manager at Simplicity Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

rodeway inn & suites

Reviewed June 12, 2013

had an upstairs suite which is great with kids, suite was clean and large, bathroom and kitchenette also very good, nice sized regrigerator pool was well taken care of. Can walk into downtown attractions. Breakfast was a little below average when other hotels are considered. Staff was average, not much help when it came to questions regardning the area, had many menus on hand but could not answer questions. For a tourist destination I would expect more from the staff. Do not use the vending machines.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bill P

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The room was clean and big. The service was excellent.
This might be a 2 star hotel but its worth more.
The breakfast is included and automatically saves you the money for it.
This hotel is AAA approved so you get the discount for that also.
Microwave, fridge makes life easier when you have a kid.
Comes with Free WIFI. A dedicated PC in the lobby with printer. It has its own pool also.
Over all a good experience..

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sourav D

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed one weeknight, when Hershey Park was not open. As such, we were one of only five rooms reserved that night. This hotel is in a quiet residential area. Our room was upstairs and was bigger than some of the college apartments my son had looked at for grad school! The room was spotless and included a full-sized refrigerator, sink, and microwave in a small kitchenette. The location was only minutes from Chocolate World and a wide variety of restaurants (the lobby had menus for lots of these). Breakfast was in a large, airy room upstairs from the lobby. A good selection for expanded continental. In reading the other comments, I will say we did not use the heating or a/c since the windows opened and left in plenty of fresh air. We also did not get a chance to use the pool, but it looked very refreshing. I should also mention how friendly the desk personnel/managers were and what a cute baby they had! We will stay there again next spring.

Room Tip: Ask for a second story room if you can do the steps.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Cherie12345

Reviewed February 13, 2013

This place is a dump! I was going to stay here for 3 night, but left after an hour. I walked in and I could c my breath....the heater is in the window... I had the noisy thing cranked... It did warm up but the floors were ice cold... It was terribly uncomfortable! I stayed an hour and asked nicely got a refund and got $20. I plan on calling whoever I need to to obtain the other $40. Don't stay here!

Room Tip: Stay away!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
funlover11, General Manager at Simplicity Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

it's carpet on the floor how it can be icy cold. guest wanted to cancel the room before arrival, but because of the 24 hour cancellation policy she could not cancel it.