Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$205
$178
$209
Hampton.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$231
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$194
$189
ComfortInn
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$150
$169
$259
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsindoor poolhershey parkwaffle makerroom was cleanbagelswould stay here againqueen bedthe free continental breakfastno elevatorwe've stayedfresh fruitrodewayattractionslobbykidsmicrowavesink
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stayed with an extended family and took two rooms. One room had an overflowing toilet. As we were falling asleep, my six year old daughter says, "It smells like the petting zoo in here." That about sums it up.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Steve B
funlover11, General Manager at Simplicity Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.
toilet overflowed b'coz it was filled with toilet tissues. two whole rolls were dumped in it.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I stayed here because I was working a trade show all weekend. It's very close to Hersheypark, but there isn't any curb appeal to this hotel at all. It's hidden in a residential area. Upon entering the lobby, there was a sign that said to pick up the phone over by the computer to call for assistance. I attempted to call several times but was met with a busy signal. I waited about 10 minutes and another couple came along and tried and finally got someone on the phone and someone finally came to the desk.

The staff was friendly enough, but when I asked about the high speed wireless Internet, they were unable to help. I am able to use it at any other location that is public, including doing so earlier that day, and yet the lady kept telling me it must be my computer. I went elsewhere to use public wifi so I could complete my work, without issues, so it's not my computer that has the problem with the wifi. She told me that the owner has some special security on it. Not helpful if you can't use it at all!

Inside my room, the security chain was broken off, leaving me without a way to secure my door other than the turn lock. The side chair had a rip in the arm, the bathroom looked old and the tub had paint missing in areas, the sheets had a few little holes and the room smelled damp, nearing moldy.

There is also a sink hole at the exit where you must go to drive out, so be careful. The place is in some serious need of renovation.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed August 20, 2012

"tucked away" in a neighborhood I drove up to this hotel in a construction zone. The hotel has absolutely no curb appeal. The pool located off the "lobby" check in area wad tiny and looked dirty. Even my 8 year old said it looked gross. As I walked up a flight of stairs with my heavy suitcase there were dirty socks and a couch that was nasty. The room itself looked clean but the desk chair had crumbs and the bedspread was stained. It looked like they tried to update the room but the bathroom was dark w only one light working. Looked like some of the patrons lived at the hotel too Attendant at desk gave us wrong directions to Hershey park. Sent us to chocolate world parking which was twice as expensive. Breakfast was in a dingy second floor space. Dishes and silverware were mismatched and cheap making us feel we were eating in someone's gross kitchen. The food was basic and cheap. We rushed out if there as soon as we could. You get what you pay for. Never again.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This place in perfect in terms of proximity to Hershey Park but you cannot walk there. If you just need a place to shower and lay your head for the night, this place will do the trick. The towels and sheets were clean however; the bedspreads were not. The beds were comfortable but we found dirty socks and an ace bandage under the bed. The refrigerator was very old but it worked. The air conditioning worked well. The place is fairly clean but try not to touch anything. LOL

The lock on the door was broken and we had to be moved to a smaller room (same amount of beds). No apologies and no discounts. The manager was polite and offered to help but his female assistant kept rolling her eyes when we asked for another room due to the broken lock. She lacked personality and was rude.

The pool smelled clean but upon further inspection the water was very cloudy and had a greasy film on the water's surface. Do not recommend swimming in it.

The breakfast was decent but get there early. They tend to run out of things after 9 am.

The place was a little rundown but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Yaya731

Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this motel back in July 2003 for one night to go to Hershey park the next day. I was only 12 at the time so I don't really remember, but the motel was a dump! It looked old and the rooms were nasty looking and very small. But I liked it for one reason: to change scenery of your own home

• Stayed: July 2012