Simplicity Inn Hershey
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$99
$72
$69
$159
Days Inn Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$113
$97
$163
$149
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$80
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$93
$79
Hotels.com
$219
Red Roof Inn Hershey(Hershey)
$75
Courtyard Hershey Chocolate Avenue(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$149
$135
Courtyard
All reviewsresidential neighborhoodcontinental breakfastindoor pooldouble bedhershey parkwaffle makerbagelsroom was cleanwould stay here againwithin walking distanceno elevatorwe've stayedrodewayattractionskitchenettekidsconcert
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This place in perfect in terms of proximity to Hershey Park but you cannot walk there. If you just need a place to shower and lay your head for the night, this place will do the trick. The towels and sheets were clean however; the bedspreads were not. The beds were comfortable but we found dirty socks and an ace bandage under the bed. The refrigerator was very old but it worked. The air conditioning worked well. The place is fairly clean but try not to touch anything. LOL

The lock on the door was broken and we had to be moved to a smaller room (same amount of beds). No apologies and no discounts. The manager was polite and offered to help but his female assistant kept rolling her eyes when we asked for another room due to the broken lock. She lacked personality and was rude.

The pool smelled clean but upon further inspection the water was very cloudy and had a greasy film on the water's surface. Do not recommend swimming in it.

The breakfast was decent but get there early. They tend to run out of things after 9 am.

The place was a little rundown but you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Yaya731
funlover11, General Manager at Simplicity Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Paul Rambhia
G M
rodeway inn & suites

Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this motel back in July 2003 for one night to go to Hershey park the next day. I was only 12 at the time so I don't really remember, but the motel was a dump! It looked old and the rooms were nasty looking and very small. But I liked it for one reason: to change scenery of your own home

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My wife and I stayed 3 nights, we found a problem with the room we booked on the 2nd day.
Without blinking an eye, the management moved us to a BIGGER better room at no additional cost. Staff was always helpful and chipper.
Will book again if staying in the Hershey area!
Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My husband and I and our 2 children (7 and 2) just returned from a two night stay here. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I had booked this hotel because everything I wanted in the area was sold out and we along with some friends were going to Hershey Park for the Weekend. The room we had was great - 2 Queen beds and a double bed with a kitchenette, refrigerator and table with four chairs. Perfect for us. We had plenty of room and the room was clean and well maintained. The pool was also nice. Water was warm and the kids loved going for a swim after we went to the park. The staff was very helpful with getting us more pillows and giving us suggestions on where to eat. The best part is it is five minutes to the park. This was a great find and we will be staying here agian.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank bid421
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Helpful and friendly staff, quiet setting, charming room, so clean and equipped with all one needed - a real home away from home! Staff gave helpful suggestions on restaurants and attractions in the area. The manager could not have been more accommodating!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family