All reviewsindoor poolhershey parkwaffle makerroom was cleanbagelswould stay here againqueen bedthe free continental breakfastno elevatorwe've stayedfresh fruitrodewayattractionslobbykidsmicrowavesink
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My husband and I and our 2 children (7 and 2) just returned from a two night stay here. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. I had booked this hotel because everything I wanted in the area was sold out and we along with some friends were going to Hershey Park for the Weekend. The room we had was great - 2 Queen beds and a double bed with a kitchenette, refrigerator and table with four chairs. Perfect for us. We had plenty of room and the room was clean and well maintained. The pool was also nice. Water was warm and the kids loved going for a swim after we went to the park. The staff was very helpful with getting us more pillows and giving us suggestions on where to eat. The best part is it is five minutes to the park. This was a great find and we will be staying here agian.

8  Thank bid421
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Helpful and friendly staff, quiet setting, charming room, so clean and equipped with all one needed - a real home away from home! Staff gave helpful suggestions on restaurants and attractions in the area. The manager could not have been more accommodating!

3  Thank Mary H
Reviewed May 15, 2012

This hotel is located in a quiet residential neighborhood and was just what we wanted. Our suite had two separate bedrooms and a nice kitchenette. It was perfect for four adults and two children. The staff was incredibly helpful and accessible.

2  Thank Christine H
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I came from Germany for a roadtrip and stayed one night. The Rodewayinn Hershey was the best value I had on the whole trip so far: spacy room, very clean, matress in good condition, very comfortable, very friendly and helpful staff. Located in a quite neighbourhood away from the main traffic streets but easy to find and good access to the Hershey attractions. Would have stayed one more night if it wasn't booked up. My recommendation for a stay in Hershey.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank mtk73
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Overnight stay while visiting Hershey Museum. The accomodations were fine in every way for the price range. Staff were friendly and accomodating. They went out of their way to give recommendations for restaurants, driving directions,special needs,etc. We loved the quiet neighborhood setting and yet the proximity to Hershey park. Also we were able to park our car close to our rooms which made loading and unloading easy, even int he rain. Morning continental breakfast was well-provided and maintained. I recommend Rodeway in Hershey to anyone who loves essentials for a good stay-over.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends