“Satisfied Customer!”

Ranked #10 of 24 Hotels in Hershey
North Brunswick, New Jersey
“Satisfied Customer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I went to an event at the Giant Center. I did not expect to stay the night in PA, but I chose to because it was very late by the time it was over. Plus, I was from New Jersey and would rather travel in the daylight. So, I was able to get a last minute room in a very expedient and helpful manner. I felt at peace and just enjoyed the accommodations. The staff was warm, helpful, down-to-earth and very accommodate. I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast in the morning as well. The room was very comfortable too - I slept like a baby! I have absolutely no complaints! Only smiles!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank mwilli48
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thanks for such a nice review. Please join us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Milton Keynes
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We stayed 3 nights at this hotel which we found to be ideally located for the Hershey Chocolate manufacturer museum and large theme park. It is also worth noting that there is an excellent motor museum nearby. Our hotel room was of a very good standard with microwave and fridge included. A free hot breakfast and ample free parking was available.

1 Thank DRU2C
Thanks for your reveiw! Join us again soon.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Read all the reviews on Hershey Hotels before booking this property. It is pretty much just what you would expect from this category of hotel. It is clean and the staff was very nice. My kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Breakfast was filling and there were many choices. We were guests two nights -- got to breakfast on the early side 7:30am on the first day and had no issues with finding a seat however the second morning we were a bit later 9 am and the place was packed. Seemed like some of the other guests were not as careful about keeping the public area clean during that time. The hotel was good about keeping up with the mess and had no control over the behaviors of the other guests. This hotel is close to the park and had several food choices very close. I am not sure we would stay here again mostly as I feel like for what I paid per night ($199) I may be able to do better.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank sportsdoc_11
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for your review. We always make extra seating available during busy breakfast times. Our rates are similar to hotels in the market. Please contact me if you would like to discuss any concerns at 717-566-2050.
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

I chose this out of an I-95 rest stop hotel booklet, used the coupon and got a really amazing rate ($50 cheaper than the hotel's online price and $25 cheaper than Hotwire...assuming this was the option I'd even get from Hotwire). Everyone who worked there was above friendly and helpful - from the booking agent to the manager to check in to janitors to housekeeping. People smiled, said hello, held doors, pressed elevator buttons, etc. it was a true pleasure to stay there. We had room 605 facing the duck pond and front of the hotel (and road). We had no noise problems at all though. The room was spotless and the bedding was close in quality to the intercontinental which has some fine hotel bedding. We regretted that we were too tired from hershey park to use the indoor pool but it looked clean, well kept, and fun. The free breakfast was also a nice surprise. All the usual cold cereals and packets of oatmeal but also freshly cooked (not microwaved) eggs, sausage, potatoes and make your own plain and blueberry waffles. We were well fed. We even added a second night at the same rate. There is a Kmart shopping center next door (helpful if you need a bathing suit etc.) that also has decent take out Chinese food place called Char Koon (said the girl used to good NYC Chinese). The hotel is also about 4 minutes drive to chocolate world and hershey park. A block away is a bevy of fast food, a bob Evans restaurant, and a sheetz gas station. The only very slight inconvenience was the ice machines on odd numbered floors only. Since our room didn't have a fridge we needed ice several times and trekking up and down stairs with bags of ice and a tired three year old isn't super fun, but doable. The manager even opened up the breakfast room at 9pm so i could get some skim milk for my hot tea ( free coffee and hot tea 24 hrs). I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed equidistant between elevator and vending machine and heard nothing both nights - even the...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank jenna5671
Thank you for your review. Please join us again soon!
South Windsor, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

We were on our way back from the south and couldn't make it home, so booked one of the Priceline Express deals on our phone which turned out to be this hotel. We were quite happy with the experience. Rooms had been recently decorated and provided everything we need. Staff was very accomodating changing the room from what the website booked and calling after we were in to be sure everything was OK. We mentioned we were going across the street to Appleby's for dinner. They immediately produced a 10% off coupon. Breakfast offered enough choices, hot & cold. A newspaper is provided. They have quite a large indoor pool which we did use. All in all a good deal, especially since the price we paid using Priceline Express was about 45% less than quoted on most sites and what people who walked in asking for a room were paying.

The access road to get to the hotel is a little confusing. Our GPS stopped us at the mall next door and we did not see the hotel immediately, but found it with a little roaming around. This hotel is 100% smoke free.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor and had absolutely no noise.
2 Thank Calhu
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thanks for a great review! Join us again soon.
Mount Vernon, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Comfort Inn on 5/4-5/5 for a visit to Hershey Park. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Rooms were well appointed. Note, the hotel only has double beds in the rooms. no Kings.The free breakfast was well stocked and tasty. Besides the various "continental breakfast" items they also had scrambled eggs, sausage patties and home fried potatoes. Price we paid was a great value as hotel is only 5 min drive to the Park.

Only issue I had was that I wasn't able to get an early check-in. But the desk clerk was gracious and friendly and did a Pre-check-in for us so that when we returned later all we had to do was pick up the keys.

1 Thank RevSimon
Thanks for your review. We have queen sized beds throughout the hotel, except for our new family suites that have a queen size bed and two full size beds. I want to apologize about the early check-in. In a destination market like Hershey, it is difficult to offer an early check in.
Philadelphia.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great location. Clean . Service was good. Great Breakfast!!!!.
however ....the shower faucet made terrible, loud and offensive noise once it was turned on for good 5 minutes. . ( woke the baby up :((((( at 6:00 am , after she got to sleep at 5:00 am ) . The management told us that the township water pressure is too much with the hotel low flow faucets.

The hotel also had great indoor pool. My kids really enjoyed it . Great value for the money.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for your kind review. I am sorry to hear about the noise concerns. The water hammer issue was repaired. Please call me to discuss this further. I would like to see if I can do anything to help.