“Dated”

Comfort Inn at the Park
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Affordable and dated. Didn't like the vanity/sink outside of the bathroom. Less than 10 minute drive to Hershey Park. Kids enjoyed the pool and breakfast. Was not impressed and definitely will not be back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

We are currently undergoing room renovations. I would love to have you come back after they are complete. Please contact me to discuss your stay. I can be reached at anytime at 717-566-2050 ext 100.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn at the Park

Reviewed October 26, 2012

The advertisement said pool and kids activities. The pool is the kids activity. It is heated so that was nice. The price was just over $100 a night but it wasn't worth it. The walls are paper thin. There was a big argument over cleaning and bags in the hall so my son couldn't nap. The ducks were only out about an hour on the 2 nd day we were here. I saw a few smaller none name ones that looked better kept up.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

I want to apologize for the experience you had. Please contact me so I can further clarify some of your concerns. My phone number is 717-566-2050 ext 100.

Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

We booked this hotel when he bid 2.5 stars on Priceline. Overall a good value. We had our toddler and the room had a queen bed then separated area with sofa which was great with him. The sink and vanity area was seperated from bathroom which I love! Only downfall was it was outdated which included outdated bedding and uncomfortable bed.

• Stayed: October 2012
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you for your comments. We are in the process of renovating the property now. Please call us again soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

...with very friendly and helpful staff. Location was convenient (by car or shuttle) to classic car show events in Hershey. Room was clean. Only minus to note is that the free Internet was weak (but fine for checking email). Breakfast (not fancy, but generous) comes with the room and is of a help-yourself variety. The train track is not far....from your room you can hear it off in the distance. Ducks in the pond will greet you....to see if you have snacks for them...:-)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BartandLinda

Thank you for your comments. The staff does work very had to take care of our guests.

Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Clean rooms and good service. Breakfast included eggs, potatoes & sausage plus the option to make waffles. I recommend the chocolate waffle! Didn't use the pool but it looked well maintained. Only about 10 minutes from the main Hershey attractions. Watch out for the ducks in the parking lot!

• Stayed: October 2012
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thanks for your comment. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Join us again soon.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My Mom, sisters and I stayed at the Comfort Inn at the Park for an overnight visit on 10/6/12. I called ahead of time and spoke with the hotel manager to let him know that it was a special occassion, my sister's 40th birthday. He had a bouquet of balloons and a birthday card waiting for her in the room when we arrived. How special is that? That is where the great service had only started. Check in was fast, we called down for towels and they arrived within minutes. We even had to call down at 2:30am for toilet paper and that arrived within minutes as well. The breakfast was amazing and FREE. The room cost the same as other hotels in the area and even came with a micro/fridge. Don't pass up an opportunity to stay here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Joanna7906
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thanks for such a nice review. I hope your sister enjoyed her birthday here in Hershey. Please join us again soon!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Comfort Inn at the Park in Hershey with a military reunion group. We were amoung a group of 50 persons. The hotel was spotless. The service was excellent .
One of our members had a medical emergergency toward the end of our stay. The hotel staff acted correctly and quickly.The EMS responders were at the hotel very quickly. The free breakfast at the hotel was very good-eggs, sausage, pastry-coffee is always available. The desk staff was pleasant , well informed and helpful. Then hotel was very clean and the room rate very good. I recommend the Comfort Inn at the Park in Hershey as the best place to stay in Hershey. I plan on staying at the Comfort Inn at the Park in Hershey again

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments. We enjoyed having your group with us. Please stay with us again when you are in Hershey.