Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$225
$184
$239
Hampton.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$231
$219
$120
$150
$120
$219
$129
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$115
$112
Orbitz.com
All reviewsduck pondwafflesindoor poolgold's gymhome friesroom was cleanhershey attractionsbob evansthe breakfast areawould stay againhot breakfastqueen bedmake your ownkids loved the poolgiant centerstayed for one nightchocolate world
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We have been to this hotel at least six times in the last few years. It is the perfect spot for a couple of days at Hershey. It's clean and comfortable and perfectly located for the amusement park. We are a family of five with three kids ages 9, 7, 3. We had a double queen room and it was a good size room. It has a sink outside the bathroom. When we asked for extra pillows, they came right away. It can be loud in the hallways. We had a good sleep though. The pool is great. The breakfast is okay - you can make your own waffles which the kids loved. Breakfast gets crazy crowded by 8:30 but if you go earlier, it's not a problem. We will definitely stay again when we travel to Hershey next time.

Room Tip: Away from the elevator gives a better chance of not hearing loud conversations in the hallway.
3  Thank TravelingNYCfamily
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments. Join us again soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Staff was helpful, although swamped with guests checking in... requested room away from stairwells and ice maker (3 rooms away which was ok) and top floor. Wanted breakfast, but place full of crazed families trying to eat and get out to the park. Not enough food out and wasn't worth waiting. Paneras right up the road, and Bob Evans across the highway. Lots of fast food places nearby, only 2 miles from the park. Rooms were clean, bathroom tiny though. Had a issue with a/c, maintenance quick to respond, but couldn't do much except set to blow air. Room was warm even though temp outside in the 60's so it wouldn't cool room properly. Might stay again but not for the rate of $140 we got with AAA. Too expensive. .Pool ok, nothing special.

Room Tip: elevators slow for upper floors, but noisy below. Ducks across parking lot on water to feed food available for quarter
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for your comments. Our prices are comparable to hotels in the Hershey Market.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Let me star first by saying, when I made this reservation I had requested a lower floor as my youngest son is petrified of riding the elevator. They put us on the fifth floor. I had called prior to going to confirm we were staying on a lower floor and it was confirmed. Prior to arriving at the hotel my son had broken his finger and we wanted to try to check into the hotel with the rest of the family so they could at least wait at the hotel while I took my son to the ER. We arrived at 3:00PM - check-in is at 4:00 PM - I informed the lady at the front desk ouf our situation and they would not allow us to check in so we all had to go to the Hospital for three hours and wait to be seen. Later that evening, I went to the laundry room, there is a sign posted that doors lock at 10:00 PM. At 9:40 I went back to get our clothes out of the dryer, the door is already locked. We were checking out the next morning and obviously did not want to leave our clothes behind. Back down I go to the front desk who called to find out if the door was locked and they told her it was not. Back up I go, door is locked. Back down I go. They radio again and assure me the door is unlocked, back up I go, thankfully, this time it is. Also, the evening we arrived it started to down pour. We wanted to go to Hershey that evening so I asked the front desk if she new what the weather was going to be or whether it would be clearing up as we didn't want to purchase tickets if it was not going to clear up and she just pointed to the Accu Weather print out she had in a frame on the counter. Not much help here at all. You are better off paying a little more and staying somewhere down the street near the park.

3  Thank readyt0g067
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

I want to apologize for your experience with us and assure you it is an uncommone one. Please contact me at 717-566-2050 so I can further discuss the details with you.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Stayed here for a night on 8/17 after attending a nearby concert. Everything was very clean and as expected. Breakfast in the morning was delicious. Bed was a little squeaky but the only real complaint was a burning smell around 4 AM - smelled like a hot hair dryer or something. I'd stay again if I was in the area and needed a reliable, clean hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Thanks for your comments. Please stay with us again soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We are a group of 2 families traveling to see Hershey Park for the first time, and we stayed here. We were very happy with the hotel. It offers a hot continental breakfast that included boiled and scrambled eggs, sausage, homefries, toast, donoughts, danish, bagels, cereal, coffee, tea, juices and yogurt.There were two waffle makers available to make your own plain or chocolate waffles. They offered coffee and tea 24 hours a day, which was nice. We are used to a continental breakfast being only coffee and danish, this was awesome! Everyone in our group loved it!

This hotel offers an indoor pool which was a hit with our kids. It opens early in the morning and stays open until 11:00pm.

The nearby shopping plaza has a Kmart and a Weiss supermarket, in case you forget anything. Hershey Park does not offer towels, so bring your own. Also, the shopping plaza has a AAA office in it that sells discounted Hershey Park tickets to members. Don't forget to take advantage of Hershey Parks "preview" where starting 7:30 pm you can use your Hershey Park tickets the night before (until 10pm), and return to use them all the next day. You don't have to pay for parking the next day either, its all free.

I only have one complaint about this hotel. I made my reservations 3 months in advance, and requested a microwave and refridgerator in our room. It was verified when i confirmed my reservation . When i checked in , they noted my request, but said they had no more microwaves or fridges available. Then, she told me an outright lie. She said because i booked a standard room, microwaves and fridges don't come in that size room! I was shocked, and said when i booked the room, there was no problem with it. Moreover, our friends who were in the exact same room size as ours DID have a microwave and fridge in theirs. We both made our reservations online and stayed in two queen beds. When i said "You mean to tell me, there isn't ONE microwave left in this hotel anywhere? she said, well, I can ask maintainence, and give you a call if we have one. All this was said in a tone, that she could care less. We went up to our room then left for dinner. On our return, there was a microwave in our room.

Other than that, the hotel was clean, we had a great time visiting the area, and the hotel employees were helpful. We are planning to return.

If you or your children want to feed the ducks outside, stand near the water to feed them, and you dont have to worry about your kids being in the road at the same time cars are trying to get by.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor. It was great, very little noise. We booked through AAA which gave us an even better price than the hotel offered!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry for the confusion about the microwave and refrigerator. Not all of our rooms with two queen sized beds have a microwave and refrigerator. I am glad they placed one in the room. Please come and stay with us again when you can.