All reviewsduck pondwafflesindoor poolgold's gymhome friesroom was cleanhershey attractionsbob evansthe breakfast areawould stay againhot breakfastqueen bedmake your ownkids loved the poolgiant centerchocolate worldlocal attractions
Reviewed August 21, 2012

As I was taking a shower, the water completely stopped and never restarted!!! Not a great way to start the day! No compensation was given at check-out either. Breakfast was crowded with no where to sit. Rooms were clean and hotel is conveniently located.

• Stayed: August 2012
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

I want to apologize for this incident and I want to apologize that I was not made aware of this while you were still on the property. Please contact me at 717-566-2050 so I can discuss this with you further.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I booked mt trip thru AAA for two nights at Comfort Inn. The staff was very nice and friendly when I asked to changed a room because my original room as too close to the elevator. However, the wall between the rooms was so thin that the noise from next door came straight thru. My neighbor was busy through 11pm, until then I can't fall asleep. It was so bad that I decided to cut my trip one day short. Again, the friendly staff did not give me a hard time for checking out earlier. The breakfast was nice, complimentary continental breakfast.
Overall, friendly staff, but poor facility.

Stayed: August 2012

I want to apologize for the experience you had. Please contact me at 717-566-2050 so I can discuss this with you further.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Great location, about a mile from Hershey Park.
This hotel is clean and the beds were comfortable.
The staff at this hotel bent over backwards to make sure that our stay was satisfactory.
Stay here. You will not regret it!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank travelain
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Thanks for such a nice review. Come and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Inn at the Park. The staff was very helpful, the room was a decent size, and the best thing was the close proximity to Hershey Park! It was nice to have a breakfast included in the price - a lot to choose from, such as, waffles, cereal, eggs. Fun watching all the ducks from the pond next to the hotel! The staff was very helpful in finding and sending us some clothing that we forgot in our room. They quickly found the item and called us right back on our cells to let us know that they were sending it back to us. Thanks to the staff for being so efficient! We would definitely return if we go to the area again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank hatty07
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Thanks for your excellent review. Please join us again soon!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The free breakfast was HUGE! Eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles - I didn't have to waste more money on eating out. Coffee, Tea 24/7. Indoor pool was great for the kids when we had a rain out. It was so cute driving on the private road to the hotel with the duck pond right in front. The shower pressure was great, there was a free safe, mini fridge, mini microwave, single serve coffee pot. The only not-so-great thing was the sofa bed, which is to be expected of a sofa bed.

Room Tip: The room described was located on the 6th floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
hershey-comfort, General Manager at Comfort Inn at the Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2012

Thank you for your nice review.