“Good food Great Service”

Palermo's II Pizzeria
Ranked #36 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The food was better than the ambience of the typical pizza joint. And so was the service.

Much better than fast food and a good value

Reviewed August 8, 2014

What a great little place! My husband is a very picky eater and we almost always have an issue when we eat out, but not this night. It was perfect, we where all totally satisfied.

Although mainly Italian food, the menu offered a wide variety of choices. Our server was friendly and welcoming. The restaurant itself was impeccably clean. If we're ever in Hersey PA again, we'll be having dinner at Pslermos II!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My Title just about nails my dozen experiences at this restaurant! I was always happy with the taste of the food, but had gastronomic upset afterward. The atmosphere is a bit uncomfortable, and I don't know why, but suffice it to say I have not been back and do not plan on going again.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Very good! Tasty subs, great salad and the pizza is good too.. A nice place out of the touristy Hershey park area! Very close to Hershey, but far enough away! We'll be back.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Fast service and pleasant staff. Food was tasty and the server was very friendly. Italian subs, pizza, lemonade and unsweetened iced tea were our choices. Would definitely come here again.