“Great sushi”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Great sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012 via Local Picks

We love this place and try to get carry out once a week. I wouldnt recommend a dining room experience only because there is only the owner and his wife usually working. Every time our order is correct and delish!

Brooklyn, New York
“Think twice”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

I hate it when I have to write a review like this especially when the staff is friendly and tries. First after reading some When we walked in every empty table needed to be bussed. By the time we got up which was 1 hour and 15 min later all these tables were still dirty. A group came in and was told sit anywhere and the table will be cleaned. They said they were understaffed tonight but according to the other reviews this happens all the time? We ordered and nothing was brought to the table for almost 30 min. I finally asked about the soup and it was brought to the table. I was supposed to get salad and even asked about it and it never came. I had the habachi combo and the steak was not sliced like in every other place. I asked for Med Rare and it was well done and tough. I wasnt about to complain. At this point this meal was lost. My wife did have rolls which were good but the freshness of the sushi is not the point here. That was the only thing that was right. I am from NYC and I am not used to service or meat like this. Do your self a favor. No matter what you hear about this place avoid it at all costs. You will be happy u did. If not all I can say is I told you so.

• Visited August 2012
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Enjoyable restaurant with great sushi and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

My wife and I recently ate here for the first time after passing by it frequently over the past few years. We had an excellent experience and wish we would have tried it sooner. Our sushi was fresh, reasonably priced, and expertly prepared. We also tried the shrimp fried rice from the hibachi, which was delicious. Our server, a young man, was attentive and friendly. We will definitely return!

• Visited July 2012
“Failing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

Cleanliness of the dining room and the ladies room was disgraceful. Service slow. Sushi was not freshly made. Tempura was not crispy. Rice was very dry and did not adhere to the sushi rolls.

Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
“The Best Sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2011

This is by far the best sushi in the area! Staff was friendly, and helpful with suggestions. Personal touch with the sushi chef making something "just for you". Tell him the kind of fish you like, and the next thing you know, beautiful, delicious sushi is in front of you!

• Visited August 2011