“Good breakfast buffet”

Ranked #31 of 86 Restaurants in Hershey
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Located in the Hershey Lodge. Solid breakfast buffet with good waffles. You can also order off a fairly extensive menu. Quick and friendly service.

There are newer reviews for Lebbie Lebkicher's

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

We got to the restaurant around 9:30. We were told 30 minute wait. Which would of been fine, but at around 40 minutes of waiting, I was told I had five people still ahead of me and when I looked inside half the tables were empty. When we finally sat down, the hostess never came back with the high chair I ask for. I had to get up and find one on my own. I ordered eggs Benedict and a Bloody Mary. The drink was good, but I waited ten minutes for it. The poached eggs were over cooked and my hash browns were ice cold. I ordered silver dollar pancakes with milk and sausage off the kids menu. Pancakes were good, but they never brought my sons milk or sausage. Had to wait an extra five minutes for that to come out. My daughter did the buffet, she said it was just ok. My husband had the sausage gravy over biscuits. He said it was terrible and ice cold. For the amount of money, the quality of food needs to be brought up.

1  Thank Denise M
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My family and my friend and I ate breakfast here like one day ago while staying one night at the Hershey Lodge. I am not a morning person so I had to go to breakfast with my family. Lebbies only serves breakfast and you can order off the menu or the buffet which is like a usual hotel/hall buffet. My family chose to order off the menu and had pancakes and french toast which looked yummy!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

A salute to our waitress, Amy. She was great, kind, courteous, and very knowledgable. And the food at Lebbie Lebkicher's is very good. We thoroughly enjoyed it and would love to go there again. Again, thank you, Amy, for a job well, well done!!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I ate breakfast here twice during my group's meeting in mid-month, just before tourist season began. The first was for a small group meeting. None of us had the buffet, but everything we ordered was delicious. Try the fresh juice--mine was the pineapple, ginger, lemon grass combo--which is wonderful.
Dined alone the last morning I was there. Food was good, but a little pricey for oatmeal.
Service both days was terrific--including a visit the first day from the chef, who wanted to meet the person who ordered a highly individualized version of Eggs Benedict.