“Breakfast Which Will Get You Through the Day” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 80 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Amherst, Virginia
“Breakfast Which Will Get You Through the Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

When I'm working a trade show (my usual reason to be in Hershey) I tend to eat a big breakfast and work through lunch. Breakfast at Lebbie's, especially the Farmer's Scramble always does that for me. The coffee seems a bit expensive, but at least it's very good. Service is always good too.

Visited January 2013

Weymouth, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Salmon and wild mushroom omelet - YUM!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Loved this breakfast, which I got as takeout on my way back from the fitness center every morning. A bit pricy for a family, but great for just me. They accomodated my special dietary requests nicely (no added salt, please). I was told by the first hostess I encountered that I'd have to be seated at a table with a server to do a takeout order (not appealing on the way back from the gym, pre-shower), but each of the others just wrote the order and gave it to a server, who submitted it and delivered it to me in the lobby area. LOVED the chocolate muffin that came with it one day; not crazy about the lemon-poppy seed the next day (no muffin included the first day). This breakfast was good, and substantial enough to carry me through my morning each day. I enjoyed the innovative combination.

Visited September 2012
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Great taste and good portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I’m a sucker for corned beef hash. Sometimes the menu with read “house-made” or home-made” and sometimes it looks like canned food. Not at Lebbie’s,it’s the real deal. Ground corned beef with a bit of potato and bell pepper. YUM! Also tried the granola pancakes. Excellent!! A short-stack (2) is plenty for breakfast.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank bollwage
Hamilton, New Jersey
“Good breakfast food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My daughter's Girl Scout trip recently visited Hershey, PA. The staff was nice enough to take a reservation for a party of 24 that included 12 children. The staff was courteous. The food was good. The buffet was a bit priceyfor adults for breakfast. It was very reasonable for kids. Most of our party ordered off of the menu.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Luray, Virginia, United States
“Yummy Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Lebbie Lebkicher's has by far the best Chocolate Chip Pancakes I've ever had! My husband & I stoped at the hotel for breakfast before heading to the park. Service was quick, waitress was friendly, & all of the food was delicious!!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars

Been to Lebbie Lebkicher's? Share your experiences!