“Yummy Breakfast!”

Ranked #34 of 87 Restaurants in Hershey
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Lebbie Lebkicher's has by far the best Chocolate Chip Pancakes I've ever had! My husband & I stoped at the hotel for breakfast before heading to the park. Service was quick, waitress was friendly, & all of the food was delicious!!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Many combo breakfasts are offered in the $10-$12 range, including coffee, toast, a mini muffin, a meat, and a side dish. My poached eggs were perfectly cooked and everything arrived hot.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

we avoided the buffet and got a nice breakfast by ordering ala carte and our children's breakfast was included in price of our room

Reviewed April 16, 2012

My husband and I took our girls to this restaurant in the morning. It was very convient since we were staying in the lodge. The food is ok. Our kids loved it because it was a buffet. In the long run it saved us money becasue they were not hungry for lunch and we all no how expensive theme park food is.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Had breakfast there. Ordered off the menu, but could have done the buffet. The eggs benedict were very good as well as the hash browns. Did not like the taste of the bacon. Service was very good.