“Nice for breakfast” 3 of 5 bubbles

Lebbie Lebkicher's
Ranked #23 of 82 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
“Nice for breakfast”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

Many excellent selections for breakfast, including many healthy choices. Food was good, not cooked as requested. A little high on price. Nice atmosphere and setting with friendly staff.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank CLC151

“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

Went for breakfast twice while staying at the lodge. Food was very good and imaginative. Make sure you get a chocolate muffin...the Best. Service a little slow but nice and friendly.

Visited January 2012
“Call me spoiled but go to Cracker Barrell”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

Got a free breakfast from Hershey Lodge. Looked forward to eating here as per the positive reviews. Buffett was ok. Scrambled eggs, juice, coffee, silver dollar pancakes, sausage links, bacon, pierogies, toast, etc. Nothing special. If it wasn't for free, go to Cracker Barrell or equivalent. Food was plentiful but nothing special.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank incogmoniker
Edison, New Jersey
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2011

We were on the family package, which included breakfast. However, our bill would've come out to $40 for a family of four. For what we received, that wasn't a bad price. My children each got the breakfast buffet, which they loved (perfect for picky kids)! My husband got the Cowboy omelette and I got the banana bread french toast (DELICIOUS)! The staff and servers were all very friendly, too!

Visited November 2011
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Poor Christmas Buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2011

This restaurant used to offer good buffets! However, they have eliminated their buffet station and just serve a mediocre buffet on a few tables lining the wall.
We went for Christmas dinner and were very disappointed. The Hershey Lodge is a lovely hotel with nice atmosphere and we thought it would be a nice buffet.
They did lower the cost- $25 per person but I would rather pay more and have a better selection. I kept calling from Thanksgiving on- and each time I was told they did not have their plans yet. I finally was able to reserve about 10 days before Christmas. I had also called the Hotel Hershey and was told the same thing- and then when they did have the information, there were no more reservations!!
We had a 12:30 reservation and the place was pretty empty. The buffet started at 12 and we were almost done eating when they finally brought our rolls. We were told they were baking. I guess the earlier people never got them. They should have been ready at the start of the buffet.
There was a decent salad and cheese platter. There were no soups or other appetizers
There was a carving station with turkey and beef. For side dishes- scalloped potatoes, filling, green bean casserole, and only one to two other items- I believe a chicken and a fish. That was it.
The desserts were the only saving grace- great cheesecake and flan along with a few chocolate items.
I would not go again unless I planned to just go when they served a breakfast buffet. We should have gone to the Holiday Inn in Grantville which is much better and larger!!.

• 3 of 5 bubbles