“Call me spoiled but go to Cracker Barrell”
Review of Lebbie Lebkicher's

Lebbie Lebkicher's
Ranked #33 of 88 Restaurants in Hershey
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Got a free breakfast from Hershey Lodge. Looked forward to eating here as per the positive reviews. Buffett was ok. Scrambled eggs, juice, coffee, silver dollar pancakes, sausage links, bacon, pierogies, toast, etc. Nothing special. If it wasn't for free, go to Cracker Barrell or equivalent. Food was plentiful but nothing special.

1  Thank incogmoniker

Reviewed November 13, 2011

We were on the family package, which included breakfast. However, our bill would've come out to $40 for a family of four. For what we received, that wasn't a bad price. My children each got the breakfast buffet, which they loved (perfect for picky kids)! My husband got the Cowboy omelette and I got the banana bread french toast (DELICIOUS)! The staff and servers were all very friendly, too!

Reviewed January 2, 2011

This restaurant used to offer good buffets! However, they have eliminated their buffet station and just serve a mediocre buffet on a few tables lining the wall.
We went for Christmas dinner and were very disappointed. The Hershey Lodge is a lovely hotel with nice atmosphere and we thought it would be a nice buffet.
They did lower the cost- $25 per person but I would rather pay more and have a better selection. I kept calling from Thanksgiving on- and each time I was told they did not have their plans yet. I finally was able to reserve about 10 days before Christmas. I had also called the Hotel Hershey and was told the same thing- and then when they did have the information, there were no more reservations!!
We had a 12:30 reservation and the place was pretty empty. The buffet started at 12 and we were almost done eating when they finally brought our rolls. We were told they were baking. I guess the earlier people never got them. They should have been ready at the start of the buffet.
There was a decent salad and cheese platter. There were no soups or other appetizers
There was a carving station with turkey and beef. For side dishes- scalloped potatoes, filling, green bean casserole, and only one to two other items- I believe a chicken and a fish. That was it.
The desserts were the only saving grace- great cheesecake and flan along with a few chocolate items.
I would not go again unless I planned to just go when they served a breakfast buffet. We should have gone to the Holiday Inn in Grantville which is much better and larger!!.

1  Thank Missshopper
Reviewed May 1, 2010

We eat here 2 out of the 3 mornings last Labor day when we stayed in Hershey. Breasfast was great. We were there when they opened. By the time we were leaving, very crowded.

Reviewed April 13, 2010

I give this a 3, but breakfast is a 4 or 5 and dinner is a 0 or 1. The breakfast buffet is excellent. go early as it gets crowded. There is an omlette statin and made to order pancakes and french toast. Good fruit, cereal, bread selections. Service was very good at all times. Dinner, on the other hand, needs to be totally reworked. We went to the Saturday "carvery". The price was very reasonable but probably too low as the food quality was very bad. There were 2 hot carved foods. The pork tenderloin was so salty and appeared to be smoked. It tasted much more like a ham than a tenderloin. That said, it was bad ham if it was ham. The sirloin was way overcooked and dry. Could not get anything that was below well-done. Vegetables in the steamer were actually gross looking. Salads were good and dessert choices ok. The blueberry cobbler for dessert was my main meal. One oddiity was that they served mouse in champagne glasses but the only spoons were soup spoons that did not fit it the glass. Our server was very good and did find us ice tea spoons but others were having the same problem. My son ordered the optional pasta instead of the meat portions of the meal and this was a much better choice. Not great, but at least edible.

1  Thank robsmom