“Great little place if you get the right waiter”
Review of Dukes Bar & Grill

Dukes Bar & Grill
Ranked #21 of 88 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended to us by the hotel manager where we were staying. We passed Dukes on our drive to the hotel. It's set up kinda like an Applebee's or TGIFridays but not run like a corporation. It's nice the bar area is on one side and the dining area is separated so if the bar crowd is loud watching sports it doesn't interfere with the dining experience. I took my family out here and each of us tried something different. I tried the San Fransico Burger. It was excellent. The meat seemed a little salty but was otherwise good. My wife tried te tuscan turkey sandwich. It had zucchini on it. That looked amazing. She seemed to enjoy it. My son tried the Bacon Cheeseburger which was more than he coul eat. The one thing that I highly recommend is te Philly Cheese Steak Egg Roll. Very YUM!!! Our waitress was very efficient and attentive. I guess we were the lucky ones. It seemed that the rest of the wait staff was a bit to immature to be on a dining room floor without a supervisor to be guiding them. The male waiter kept flirting with the younger blonde waitresses. A lot of chit chatting was going on behind us. The bus boy was rude and vulgar to the wait staff. But then again besides our waitress I think the oldest waiter/waitress was 19. But other than that, our meal was very good and we will be coming back again, hopefully we get the same waitress again

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were searching for a local restaurant for late dining after our long, hot day at Hershey Park. We drove by saw tiki torches and the glider outdoor seating!! So GLAD we gave it a try~Our waitress Morgan was AMAZING!! Her knowledge & descriptions of the menu made selecting a meal a challenge. The menu had so many fabulous choices!! We look forward to visiting the location again! Great for families!! Quantity of food for price, EXCELLENT.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great family place. Food was very good with a great selection. The staff was very friendly and the service was top notch. Generous portions and well seasoned. Will visit there again when in the area

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We were tired and hungry when we arrived in Hershey. Dukes was a breath of fresh air. We sat outside in cute rocker picnic tables. It just looks out onto street and parking lot, but the rockers were fun and the food was fantastic. Huge variety on the menu. Great service. Possibly the best food I had on my trip.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We went here because Hershey Pantry was packed all the way out the door. So we went down the street and found Dukes. Can't find a thing wrong with it. The service was great and so was the sandwich.