“Average at best”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2013

When we moved into the area we ate here a few times, but gave up on them. The food is average at best. They just have too much on the menu. I think if they limited their menu, their food might be better.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I love Dukes riverside in Wormleysburg and we decided to hit up Dukes in Hershey after a Hershey Bears game. When we got there it wasn't very crowded but it took forever for us to be seated. Our waitress was good at first but then she started to rush us. We were in the middle of our meal and she's like do you want boxes. We looked at each other and was like what...looked at her and was like I guess. She gave us boxes and we kept on eating and talking. She then came back a little later and put down our check. I didn't like that at all. So it was nice to there and see if it was worth it but I'm sticking to Dukes in Wormleysburg!!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I have ordered from Duke's quite a few times and the food and service is always poor. It's a shame because we do love the Duke's across the river. The food is never fresh and you feel rushed when you come in. Not worth the money!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Duke's was slammed on Saturday night and we had to wait for about 20 minutes for a table that could accommodate eight, which isn't bad for wait time. It was quite crowded and noisy, so don't go there looking for an intimate dinner because you won't get it. I didn't feel like paying around $20 for a steak, so I settled on the Tuscan Turkey Sandwich (pretending to be healthy, but not really) and it was quite tasty. Everyone seemed to enjoy their food, so no complaints. It took a while to get to us since the place was full. No surprises there. We entertained ourselves with reasonably priced pitchers of beer in the meantime. It's a decent sports bar themed place that I think is more appropriate for adults than for folks with kids.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Great tasting food! A little disappointed with service! I went into eat with my 10year old daughter wanted a glass of wine, and the young lady carded me! I didnt have any form of ID but come on Im old enough to be the waitress's mother! Got a salad and only half the salad came out!? waiter fixed the salad but was still disappointed!

Been to Dukes Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!