“Just an Average Wendy's”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #72 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Nothing exceptional about this Wendy's. Those who waited on us were not very friendly and got the order wrong, though it was corrected. The food was good except that the fries were not done. The bathrooms needed attention as well as the dining area.

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We went after lunch hour and the line went to the back of the restaurant. The staff tried to keep up but it was a losing battle. If you get there and there is a line, move on.

1  Thank jtwmi
Reviewed February 23, 2014

It's a fast food place. Not much to like, not much to hate. Service was decent and I got my food. Not the cleanest place, or the best staffed, but it was fine.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This Wendy's is more for convenience since it is very close to Hershey Park. The staff is not very good and the food is very average. Other Wendy's that I have visited at least seem nice and interested in your business. Each time I go to this one, we seem like we are interrupting them.

1  Thank Rick E
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is the first time I have visited this Wendy's. I was impressed that they had screens so you could see your order as the cashier was putting it in - that makes it easy to spot mistakes. There was a long line, but it moved pretty fast. Even though I had a large order (7 people), our food was ready pretty quickly and, most importantly, the order was correct.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!