“We Love WENDYS”

Wendy's
Ranked #68 of 87 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I like to go here instead of other fast food places. The prices are more reasonable. They offer some healthy options as well. My son who is 7 likes the chicken tenders and baked potatoe. we dont eat here often, but its a nice treat now and then. I believe everything in moderation and common sense .

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Best Square Burgers there are. Service was Reasonable. Ice Cream desert was very tasty.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Not much you can say about fast food.... It's not fine dining. I just happen to prefer Wendy's to the others, and was happy that they had my order ready quickly and without error. I was charged the correct amount and there were no tomatoes on my burger. I'm good with that.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

Hot and Juicy as well as variety. I want the French Onion Burger and Chicken back.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

What you would expect from a Wendy's--clean, decent food, decent prices. Great option to eating inside the Park.

1  Thank michaelann d

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!