“Hotel stay”

Ranked #19 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
Boston, United States
“Hotel stay”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I thought it was expensive for the type of room. The room was average, many things were broken, TV satelite was out and the hot tub not running. It was a basic two bed room. But is was convinent to Hershey Park

2 Thank Andrew B
Brandi B, Manager at The Milton Hotel, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you Andrew B for your review. I would like to apologize for the bad experience that you had during your stay. We are currently working on the hot tub problem and I will be passing the information about the other issues. If there is anything i can further assist you with please feel free to get in contact with me @ brandibangertbw@gmail.com.
The staff and I wish you a good summer, and again apologize for the issues that occurred.
Brandi Bangert
Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
hershey, United States
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Room was small but A/C good and the bed was comfortable. This was very well located to Hershey park and a good price. Hotel older but price wise cant be beat. They need to keep updating the hotel. I would recommend this hotel it is budget friendly and quiet. The breakfast can be

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 7, 2014

OK...If you're looking for a place to put your head for a night while at Hershey Park this will suffice. The hotel/room was neat and clean. The room had a slight musty smell - but we were only there to sleep so it didin't bother us. Beds were comfy. Breakfast was OK - homemade waffles were yummy, yogurt, cereal, hard boiled eggs and limited muffins....breakfast room was WAYYY small.

1 Thank Kate F
Frederick, United States
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The Hotel was very nice and clean and the staff was very friendly. My girls really enjoyed the pool. The continental breakfast could have used more selections but still was good. I would stay here again the next time I am in Hershey and would recommend this hotel to others

1 Thank Brenda J
Brandi B, Manager at The Milton Hotel, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you Brenda J for your review. I would like to say that we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We are also happy that your girls enjoyed the pool! We look forward to seeing you during your next stay with us. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.
Brandi Bangert
Front Office Manager
noblesville, United States
Reviewed July 1, 2014

hot tub did not work. nice pool. fairly clean but rugs are stained and dirty. stale smelling. desperately needs removation to be more modern (since they charge modern prices) will not stay here again for that rate.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

3 Thank Patricia C
Alan O, General Manager at The Milton Hotel, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you Patricia C for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us. I was sorry to hear that you did not have an outstanding experience while you were here. As for the hot tub we are working on getting this fixed within the very near future. Also as for the comments on the carpets our staff does work hard to try and clean up any stains that may appear. I would hope that you give us another chance. You can contact me by email anytime at aoliver@milestonehotels.com with any additional comments or concerns.

Alan Oliver

Travelers are raving about these Hershey hotels

New York City, New York
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Don't stay here unless you want to be sick. As soon as i entered the stairwell with my bags , it smelled of dirt and puke. You can see they don't vacuum the stairwells or wash the rugs. My air conditioner barely worked and the room was dirty as well. The ice machine on our floor did not work.The breakfast was unappetizing and I didn't have anything but the coffee. The waffles were like hockey pucks.

2 Thank RoninGuy
Thank you RoninGuy for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us. I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience while you were staying with us. I can promise you that our staff works hard to offer a clean and comfortable place for our guests. Though our product my not be new it is clean. I also am sorry that you had issues with the ice machine. We do have issues on the weekends keeping up with the demands and it does run out on occasion. You can contact me by email anytime at aoliver@milestonehotels.com with any additional comments or concerns.

New York City, New York
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I would never stay at the Best Western in Hershey ,PA again. it was dirty throughout the stairwells, hallways and rooms. The smell of urine and puke were common. The air conditioner didn't work well. we found other peoples shoes under our bed, so that means they don't clean under there.

2 Thank RoninGuy
Alan O, General Manager at The Milton Hotel, responded to this review, July 7, 2014