“Best Western Hershey Pa”
Review of The Milton Hotel

The Milton Hotel
Ranked #18 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Western Hershey Pa”
Reviewed December 20, 2011

An overnight trip with the kids to see Santa in the morning. Hotel is in need of some remodeling but the staff was beyond friendly and helpful. Zack Brush greeted me at the desk and ensured I had everything I was going to need for my stay. Overall a great value for the money with being so close to the park.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Hobart, Indiana
Reviewed December 16, 2011

Hotel is outdated but rooms are clean. Staff was very helpful. Hotel is in a good location

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Monroe Twp., NJ
Reviewed December 13, 2011

It was a terrific experience. Special thanks to Zackary Brush!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Elkhart
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Another great stay at the Hershey Best Western. Always pleasant and helpful staff. Thanks to Erin and Stacey for a quick and painless check-in. Brand new TV, free internet, refrigerator in the room, excercise room, and a free breakfast....about all I need, and at a great price. Very pleased as always, thanks to the whole staff for another pleasant stay!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
jzombro, General Manager at The Milton Hotel, responded to this review, December 12, 2011
I would like to thank you for your return visit, and for the kind words regarding the hotel and staff. I’m also pleased to hear about the wonderful service you received from Erin and Stacy, which I will share with the entire team. They both do a great job and will be excited to hear your comments.

We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Thanks to the Front Desk Representative, Will - my experience at the hotel was easy and accomodating. The rooms were basic and the breakfast is a nice touch, but it's the customer service that really made a positive impression. Will stay again & recommend to others.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
jzombro, General Manager at The Milton Hotel, responded to this review, December 7, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge Will during your recent stay with us. We are grateful for his superior customer service skills, and will make sure he’s aware of what a difference he made during your visit.
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Stayed here this week when in town for the Jim Brickman concert at the Hershey Theater. This hotel was in the perfect location - very easy to find and close to the theater and all of the other Hershey attractions. The staff was very nice and friendly! We didn't arrive until late and the young man working at the desk was very helpful with information about area restaurants that were still open for dinner. The staff in the morning was also very nice! If you are traveling with a family, there is a Friendly's Restaurant and a Fuddruckers right by the hotel - very convenient!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
jzombro, General Manager at The Milton Hotel, responded to this review, December 6, 2011
Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent stay. We are pleased to hear our property, and convenient location to various dining options made your trip enjoyable.

It is always gratifying to be able to share such positive feedback with the team.

We appreciate your business, and hope to have another opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Oakton, virginia, USA
Reviewed December 1, 2011

I booked this hotel understanding what it was--a fairly cheap hotel room. I knew I wouldn't be getting a Hilton level resort, but even for the $100 a night we paid, it was horrible. The stairway smelled so bad (no elevator to the 2nd level). My kids held their nose every time we went up and down it. The stairway railing was broken, laying on the stairs for the entire time were there. The carpet was dirty in the rooms, walls had water damage. Our door hardly closed--you had to really shove it to close it propertly (my parents had the same issue with their room). But the worst was the noise...you could hear EVERYTHING in the room next to you. The adjacent room had young kids who were up until 11pm. They weren't being rude or especially noisy, just typical kids giggling, etc. But we could not sleep through it--it was as if they were in our room. I'm sure that family was cursing us when my kids were up at 6am! The breakfast wasn't anythign wonderful at all. Cereal, stale bagels and not much else. The coffee was the WORST I've ever had in my life. Not sure how you even make coffee taste that bad. Overall--I highly recommend you look elsewhere. I read the other reviews and cannot believe we are all talking about the same hotel!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank FAMILY0fFOUR
On behalf of the entire service team at the Best Western Inn Hershey, I would like to sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations as a customer. It’s extremely important to us that we meet and exceed all levels of comfort our customers expect. I can assure you we will address your comments in detail, and do our absolute best to prevent the inconvenience we caused you from happening again in the future.

We appreciate your feedback, and are determined to improve the level of commitment we have towards customer service wherever possible

Travelers are raving about these Hershey hotels