“Very nice & beautiful cars & artifacts!”

Antique Automobile Club of America Museum
Ranked #3 of 34 things to do in Hershey
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I had the opportunity to be a vendor at the wedding show and then also look around at the beautiful cars! Nicely done and informative!!

There are newer reviews for Antique Automobile Club of America Museum

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Great collection of antique cars. Grand-kids enjoyed kids area where they could get in a couple cars and watch trains and build toy cars and car tracks. Also, nice train room with 'conductor' running toy trains. Had some very rare cars in excellent condition. Definitely worth a stop.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

If you like antique cars, buses, the history of these vehicles, nostalgia, and miniature trains, this is a must-see museum! My 14 year old son loved the trains and that they had snuck in a 2013 car, and found the fact that the old fashioned diner within, was the model for all McDonald restaurants, to be fascinating. I loved everything, and was impressed with the knowledge of the workers, particularly of one, and that the museum is a Smithsonian affiliate. The layout of the entry level was very nice. I would have liked to have spent a little more time there, and watching some of the old movies. I suggest that you allow at least 2 hours. One cannot climb on the vehicles, but they're fun to look at anyway, and there's lots of stuff to learn and to see! I would definitely go back!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Okay so I guess you could call me a car guy and yes I did enjoy this but I felt it had some cars on display that were too modern and either do not have a claim to fame yet or not a great one. I typically like the old cars.

There are numerous special displays that I found interesting and the holiday theme was excellent and helped to get me close to being out of my Ba Humbug mood.

I really liked the bus display downstairs and what I would call cycle cars and the motorcycles. The thing that really blew me away though was the Valentine Diner which was made in Wichita, Kansas and is not common here on the East Coast which is where all the large diner manufacturers were located. The Valentine Diner was made to seat very few people and there typically were not booths.

If your near the area and have the time this is well worth the visit.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Wait till you tour this outstanding antique car museum. Such diversity. Special exhibits are part of the attraction. From Limos to funeral wagon. Model Ts to Corvettes. It is great. If you're a car person and are within hours of Hershey get there.