“A routine spot for me when in Hershey”
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Ranked #7 of 85 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Northumberland, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A routine spot for me when in Hershey”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I attend an annual event in Hershey each spring. At at some point over the three days, I find myself at the bar grabbing some kind of app or sandwich. The waitstaff is friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. They usually have a few interesting beers on tap that surprise me. I've never had a full meal here, but the lunches and apps have been good.

Visited April 2014

Far Rockaway, New York
“Great service and amazing food.”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

The restaurant is huge, when we arrived with 3 toddlers and a party of four adults even though the restaurant was busy the wait for the table was not longer than 10 minutes. The service was great and everything wer ordered from the drinks, to the apps to the main courses was oustanding and again the wait was not long. The only thing was that the AC in the restaurant should have been turned down a little as it was too cold. Would highly recommend for dinner and for lunch.

Visited May 2014
Harleysville, PA
“Surprisingly great!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

My husband and I stopped here for a quick dinner before the Bruce Springsteen concert at HersheyPark Stadium in May 2014. Not surprisingly, the place was mobbed but we decided to wait for a table since the restaurant was on our way to the stadium, and as a chain restuarant we figured it'd be a relatively "known quantity". As it turns out, this was probably one of the best (of many) Houlihan's that I've dined in over the years. The staff did an excellent job of turning over tables to seat everyone as quickly as possible, yet did not rush the customers who were dining. Our server was excellent, and she gave us good tips about which route to take to the stadium area. Our burgers were cooked perfectly and very tasty. Prices were good too. This Houlihan's is a great choice for dinner in the Hershey area!

Visited May 2014
Jersey Shore, PA
“GREAT food!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Short wait, awesome service, great food and friendly atmosphere! Glad I was able to visit on my business trip! Thanks!

• Visited May 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Yummy”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We were in town and starving and this is one of the only places we could find in the area we were and we were pleasantly surprised! Yummy food, decent prices.

Visited April 2014